Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What's standing between Utah and the Rose Bowel?

Comments

• 89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

If we lose to Utah's backup qb and rb with the RB on the line, fire Petersen. Dead serious.

People forget Shyne beat out Joe Williams and Zach Moss before he broke his arm.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,538 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2018
    89ute said:

If we lose to Utah's backup qb and rb with the RB on the line, fire Petersen. Dead serious.

People forget Shyne beat out Joe Williams and Zach Moss before he broke his arm.
    I've watched every Utah game this year. You fucking suck. You're lucky to be in this game.

As usual you don't have the skill players
  • 89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

89ute said:

89ute said:

How the revenge factor looking for the Yoot? Probably off the charts.

Not necessarily revenge, but this is exactly the type of game Utah wins. I'll never forget Barry Switzer saying, and it was true ... "There is not one guy on that roster that Alabama would have recruited."

If we were a heavy favorite in this game we would shit all over ourselves.
    "Exactly the kind of game we win, but I have to go back ten years to find an example."

NYBE
    #5 Stanford 2013 ... Just off the top of my head. How have you guys fared in big games under Pete? Gurgle.
    Well, we have stomped the shit out of a garbage South team to win the Pac-12.

Tough for Utah to win big games when they don't play any
    2016 you got a garbage match-up because we lost to CU which kept SC out. Not sure you win if you would have faced SC again. Probably would have been the same result as your other big games.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    89ute said:

89ute said:

Not necessarily revenge, but this is exactly the type of game Utah wins. I'll never forget Barry Switzer saying, and it was true ... "There is not one guy on that roster that Alabama would have recruited."

"Exactly the kind of game we win, but I have to go back ten years to find an example."

NYBE
    #5 Stanford 2013 ... Just off the top of my head. How have you guys fared in big games under Pete? Gurgle.
    Much better
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

89ute said:

NYBE
    If we're knocking our best years from a decade's passed....I am fucking OUT!!11!
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,538 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2018
    This feels like another conference championship where someone like Molden will have a pick six or two crutial picks.

Yards will be tough at first but their defense will be on the field too long for MMFG and Throat
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,045 Founders Club
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,468
    BYU.. hate those guys.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

89ute said:

The Utes got crushed by asu and Herm edwards.

Choke on a d.
    I love bitchfork, he is equally opportunity basher of anyone
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Mad_Son said:

They like doogpound. Enough said on that.

s/o @jhfstyle24