Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Greetings from Rome, bitches

BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024
Looking out my living room window at the Pantheon while my kids set up their Switch

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,990 Founders Club
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024
    We've got this rooftop patio and all around us is really old shit. Can Recognize the Vittorio Veneto monument in the distance, but identifying the other stuff will have to wait until daylight
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,947 Founders Club
    Do you like to say when in Rome? Is that what you like to do?
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    I wish Hawaii had WiFi like the Romans...
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,172 Standard Supporter
    Been there a couple times. Family home 90 miles away. It's been there for a several hundred years.

The Scavi tour at the Vatican is cool. So much to see and do.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,435 Founders Club
    I've been to Rome, Dallas, Texas
    Man, I thought I'd seen it all, oh
    Around the world, searchin' every corner
    Man, I thought I'd hit the wall

There's a sleepy town as south of the border
    If you go there once, you'll be there twice
    Lots of pretty girls, coming by the dozens
    The white sand sure makes a tan look nice

We can crash on the beach
    You know I wanna make love in the sea
    We gotta try a little dance, so Cabo Wabo
    It's alright by me

Come on, let me take you down
    I will show you around
    Let me take you down
    Face down in Cabo kissing the ground
    Walked all around the old town today, getting our Rome legs. Up to the Tiber, over to the Spanish Steps, down to the Campo di fiore. Amazing how crowded it is on a November Friday, can't imagine what it's like in high season. Youngest nearly fell asleep in his dinner (calamari) while wife and I had different kinds of veal. Now relaxing with a nice local chianti that drinks like a cab
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited November 2018
    BearsWiin said:

Walked all around the old town today, getting our Rome legs. Up to the Tiber, over to the Spanish Steps, down to the Campo di fiore. Amazing how crowded it is on a November Friday, can't imagine what it's like in high season. Youngest nearly fell asleep in his dinner (calamari) while wife and I had different kinds of veal. Now relaxing with a nice local chianti that drinks like a cab

Staying at the Abruzzi? Go across the piazza to Antica Sulumeria. They have porketta that will make you cum in your pants. They had no TVs though. HD or otherwise
    edited November 2018

BearsWiin said:

Staying at the Abruzzi? Go across the piazza to Antica Sulumeria. They have porketta that will make you cum in your pants. They had no TVs though. HD or otherwise
    Our place is just up the street from the Abruzzi. We ate at Fortunato this evening, across the street from our front door
    F
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Our place is just up the street from the Abruzzi. We ate at Fortunato this evening, across the street from our front door
    Can’t afford the Aburzzi?

I think I had lunch at Fortunato

F

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

With three teenagers, a hotel makes no fucking sense
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    I'm not a fan of Italians

Mainly because my last name sounds Italian so people ask

And I try not to hit them
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,172 Standard Supporter
    I'm half. From the waist down!
    Sledog said:

I'm half. From the waist down!

So unathletic and short
    BearsWiin said:

F

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Pics of the teenagers?

BearsWiin said:

F

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Pics of the teenagers?
    When in Rome

Amirite