Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dining and dashing

2»

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Huh? They make your shit then set it down right in front of you and ask to pay.

At that point you just grab it and run.

Have none of you fucksticks ever went to Chipotle or the other 20 places they do the same shit?

No. But now I know you're a scumbag. So thanks.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Here's an interesting thought. Would Chipotle have fired the woman if the thief had been white? I suspect not which if you think about it makes Chipotle the real racist here.

Things racists say.
    Fair question. For anyone with a brain. So of course you object to it, Hondo.
    Are you knew hear?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

I dine and dashed one time back in high school, but I'm also a former criminal.

Let's keep it real in here.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,535
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

I dine and dashed one time back in high school, but I'm also a former criminal.

Let's keep it real in here.
    Hey man. I keepig youfs off durgs!
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

SFGbob said:

No, my kids have their food and are eating it before I come along and pay for it. If you asked for it to go and you just grabbed it and walked out that would also work. Your food is prepared and waiting for you when you pay for it.

It seems like an easy fix for them. Just leave the food on a counter behind the register until proper payment is received. It's HARD
    Problem is they still have to make the order and then not get anything from it if/when they don’t pay. Sure I guess an employee could get a free lunch or something but the end result of them snatching the bag and running out is the same.
    Yeah, but do you think somebody would do that after not getting a free meal? Is somebody really going to waste their time having chipotle make a burrito for the hell of it?
    Considering these guys have dine and dashed multiple Chipotle's while bragging about it on social media, I would say they made the correct call here.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

No, my kids have their food and are eating it before I come along and pay for it. If you asked for it to go and you just grabbed it and walked out that would also work. Your food is prepared and waiting for you when you pay for it.

It seems like an easy fix for them. Just leave the food on a counter behind the register until proper payment is received. It's HARD
    Problem is they still have to make the order and then not get anything from it if/when they don’t pay. Sure I guess an employee could get a free lunch or something but the end result of them snatching the bag and running out is the same.
    Yeah, but do you think somebody would do that after not getting a free meal? Is somebody really going to waste their time having chipotle make a burrito for the hell of it?
    Considering these guys have dine and dashed multiple Chipotle's while bragging about it on social media, I would say they made the correct call here.
    That's how you respond without sounding racist. See?
  • Options

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Everything has to do with racism with you. Sad!
    Are you knew hear? Embarrassing.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

That response makes you sound like a racist pedophile