Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

With Mosster47 Banned...

1235»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

chuck said:

Mosster has a way of stating things, things that he wants to be true, with an air of authority as though he really knows. Then he builds his arguments on those "facts" as established in his mind and shared here. It's annoying as fuck and it's a virus that some other quooks here are starting to catch.

Gotta hand it to the guy for committing and sticking to his persona. I'm still glad he got the hammer though. I know he cares a great deal and is suffering right now and that makes me happy.

but here's the thing about MossterFS: not all of his shit was actually FS. once in a while he made a good poont and you fuckers were on autopilot and missed it. meanwhile, @StrongArmCobra never made a cogent point the entire time he was here.

they're both awesome posters though. That said, the thought of @StrongArmCobra getting the ban hammer and reading every. word. of. this. post and not being able to respond as @StrongArmCobra is worth ... well ... a lot of entertainment dollars.
    Last troll standing. Tread carefully. They banning quooks left and right in this bitch.
    Sad part is, @creepycoug went to UW. But apparently he was violated at Kane hall since then he hates UW (except the UW rowing team)
    Finally, someone gets it.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Another quook bites the dust eh? @creepycoug should be next. The others are okay.

Prediction: you will be banned long before I will be banned.

Don't write me a two-page thesis on why that's not true. Some things in life are LIPO. This would be one.

Watch.
    Plot twist: he already was.
    Then I was right!

I've got to quit going to Hawaii for perspective and unplugging from technology. I missed a lot.
    I like your humble brag. It's very humble.
    I know right?
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,898
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Another quook bites the dust eh? @creepycoug should be next. The others are okay.

Prediction: you will be banned long before I will be banned.

Don't write me a two-page thesis on why that's not true. Some things in life are LIPO. This would be one.

Watch.
    Plot twist: he already was.
    Then I was right!

I've got to quit going to Hawaii for perspective and unplugging from technology. I missed a lot.
    I like your humble brag. It's very humble.
    I know right?
    I forgot to ask. Do you ever spend any time on Donkey Beach?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,595
    Id never make a bet with the flea

End up being forced to learn some fishing shit
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

I think Mosster47FS should have to get a non-numerical handle and then come back.

I may just start banning everyone with a shit handle or no avatar.

Better ban those other 50 dipshists you discriminatory jerk
    Careful