Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

With Mosster47 Banned...

Comments

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I think Mosster47FS should have to get a non-numerical handle and then come back.

I may just start banning everyone with a shit handle or no avatar.

Fuck off.
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Hey @StrongArmCobra you'll have to forgive me for not quoting you, I'm just trying to be a considerate guest and not force others to read your delusions twice. I'll just look at a couple of things:

* Washington is one of the best in the country at evaluating talent. I think Washington finds some diamonds in the rough, as does everyone. They undoubtedly do a great job of developing talent. I decided to take a look at a UW class to see if this is true. I picked 2016, a class where Peterman had some time with the program. Your top recruit (Byron Murphy) has been a success. A high three star (Taylor Rapp) and a low three star (Aaron Fuller) have been home runs. As for the rest of the class? Your 2nd-5th highest rated recruits were Milo Eifler, Brandon Wellington, Sean McGrew, and Isaiah Gilchrist. Washington is recruiting really well and does a fantastic job of developing talent, but they don't have a monopoly on talent evaluation. Turn the Doog down from an 11.

* Chip Kelly recruited better than Mario Cristobal. Now you're reaching. Chip was recruiting at a time when Oregon looked like the hottest program in the country. Paying the Baron Flennory and Willie Lyles types definitely helped as well. Then it really fucked Sling Blade when he didn't have enough official visits to bore recruits in person. Meanwhile, Cristobal is recruiting a deep class to a team that looks like shit. Chip Kelly's recruiting pitch was: fuck you if you don't want to play for me. That only works when you're really good, look at him now.

* You know football talent. With Mosster gone I'm glad someone is picking up the slack in the I KNOW FOOTBALL department.

I'd love to spend more time getting some of your sweet, sweet knowledge of football talent but I have important day drinking matters to attend to. If you are Roof then I'm sure you can relate. If you're not too busy for HH when the Patriots hire you as a talent scout, and my liver is still functional after a year of Braxton Buttmeister, let's revisit this conversation in a year or so.

If I'm not mistaken (and I'm not fucking mistaken) after the Oregon game you promised you would leave until Jacob Eason is the starter. No one likes a liar, even if they have immense knowledge of football talent.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,545
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Crawfish said:

OBK is gone. Mosster and @secdawg are gone. AZDuck, Gladstone and others are gone. I feel sad.

OBK quit. Fag.

Mosster will be back when Dennis gets over his snit.

SECDawg sucked.

AZDuck might be insane.

Gladstone will be back when his bet gulag time is over.

But yeah, I'm sad too. I'll do some drugs. Drugs always make me feel better.
    so no mooseter until we? win a natty
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Incidentally, do not google image search Mosster47.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,744
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    chuck said:

Mosster has a way of stating things, things that he wants to be true, with an air of authority as though he really knows. Then he builds his arguments on those "facts" as established in his mind and shared here. It's annoying as fuck and it's a virus that some other quooks here are starting to catch.

Gotta hand it to the guy for committing and sticking to his persona. I'm still glad he got the hammer though. I know he cares a great deal and is suffering right now and that makes me happy.

but here's the thing about MossterFS: not all of his shit was actually FS. once in a while he made a good poont and you fuckers were on autopilot and missed it. meanwhile, @StrongArmCobra never made a cogent point the entire time he was here.

they're both awesome posters though. That said, the thought of @StrongArmCobra getting the ban hammer and reading every. word. of. this. post and not being able to respond as @StrongArmCobra is worth ... well ... a lot of entertainment dollars.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I'll take the free pub whenever I can get it.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

chuck said:

Mosster has a way of stating things, things that he wants to be true, with an air of authority as though he really knows. Then he builds his arguments on those "facts" as established in his mind and shared here. It's annoying as fuck and it's a virus that some other quooks here are starting to catch.

Gotta hand it to the guy for committing and sticking to his persona. I'm still glad he got the hammer though. I know he cares a great deal and is suffering right now and that makes me happy.

but here's the thing about MossterFS: not all of his shit was actually FS. once in a while he made a good poont and you fuckers were on autopilot and missed it. meanwhile, @StrongArmCobra never made a cogent point the entire time he was here.

they're both awesome posters though. That said, the thought of @StrongArmCobra getting the ban hammer and reading every. word. of. this. post and not being able to respond as @StrongArmCobra is worth ... well ... a lot of entertainment dollars.
    Last troll standing. Tread carefully. They banning quooks left and right in this bitch.
  • Options
    CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

Apparently to some you are an institution, I think that person should be castrated with you
    That person is me. At least give me free pub, too. Tyia.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Apparently to some you are an institution, I think that person should be castrated with you
    Everyone needs a sugar bear.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

chuck said:

Last troll standing. Tread carefully. They banning quooks left and right in this bitch.
    Sad part is, @creepycoug went to UW. But apparently he was violated at Kane hall since then he hates UW (except the UW rowing team)
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,066
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited November 2018

chuck said:

AZDuck's banning had nothing to do with him being a quook.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

El oh el at the source.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,599
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I think Mosster47FS should have to get a non-numerical handle and then come back.

I may just start banning everyone with a shit handle or no avatar.

Better ban those other 50 dipshists you discriminatory jerk
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,744
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

chuck said:

Like I said, it won't happen.

Watch.