Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jayden Williams, 2019 3* DB, Corona (Centennial), CA (Offered 11/15/18)

Comments

• Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2018
    @Dennis_DeYoung @CokeGreaterThanPepsi what does this mean? It’s odd cause we’ve been recruiting several of teammates for a long time so it’s not like this guy would have came out of no where. Is there something bigger to be worried about with our seemingly more dire need at DB? Expecting transfers/decommits...? Lake gone...? Am I reading too much into this?!?!

Also this clearly isn’t the DB commuted elsewhere that Ruth has been talking about...and we know some of the local guys i.e Dontae McMillan have been getting a more thorough look lately...
  • Options
    BlastDoorBlastDoor Member Posts: 711
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2018
    From watching his Hudl, dude is incredible. Very fast, big hitter, good instincts, moves so easily. Play 3 on the Regular Season Hudl is amazing, amazing pursuit and speed to track down the QB and hit him.

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/8054390/5bdbf05032e6a20c68d4fa65
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    BlastDoor said:

From watching his Hudl, dude is incredible. Very fast, big hitter, good instincts, moves so easily. Play 3 on the Regular Season Hudl is amazing, amazing pursuit and speed to track down the QB and hit him.

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/8054390/5bdbf05032e6a20c68d4fa65

I agree his forward explosion is legit too coming out of his back pedal. I’m not concerned with the player, just more confused by the timing and it’s relation to the other things going on surrounding DBs lately. I assume it’s safe to say Jordan Miller will be walking on Saturday
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,885
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Domicillo said:

@Dennis_DeYoung @CokeGreaterThanPepsi what does this mean? It’s odd cause we’ve been recruiting several of teammates for a long time so it’s not like this guy would have came out of no where. Is there something bigger to be worried about with our seemingly more dire need at DB? Expecting transfers/decommits...? Lake gone...? Am I reading too much into this?!?!

Also this clearly isn’t the DB commuted elsewhere that Ruth has been talking about...and we know some of the local guys i.e Dontae McMillan have been getting a more thorough look lately...

You live in WA... go you your local weed shop, buy a pre-rolled, light it, inhale repeatedly until you’ve calmed down.

Rinse and repeat every time a ne
  • Options

Domicillo said:

You live in WA... go you your local weed shop, buy a pre-rolled, light it, inhale repeatedly until you’ve calmed down.

Weed gets me too jumpy, I prefer to pop into my Chinese Water Torture machine in the garage for a few hours
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,885
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Domicillo said:

Hummm, do uppers make you down and downers make you up? I’d recommend a speedball. It’s that thing I did after you wrecked my doog moment after ford needed an edit. I didn’t die when I shot up, hopefully you don’t either.
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Domicillo said:

Isaiah Rutherford is Ruth's secret visitor. I believe Dontae McMillan is being looked at as a RB.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    I want pleasant johnson
  • Options
    Fear_BonerFear_Boner Member Posts: 755
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

I want pleasant johnson

That’s what she said.
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,294
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Domicillo said:

Isaiah Rutherford is Ruth's secret visitor. I believe Dontae McMillan is being looked at as a RB.
    McMillan told roof hes being recruited as a safety
  • Options

I want pleasant johnson

That’s what she said.
    I would not mind one myself
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,294
    edited November 2018
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373

Uh, yikes

Leveling down?
  • Options
    Ok fruit cakes, come the fuck down. If jimmy has him higher on his board there has to be a reason
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Ok fruit cakes, come the fuck down. If jimmy has him higher on his board there has to be a reason

*calm
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,900
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I'm not sure that I like this
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    The CB's are rolling in.