Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,936 Founders Club
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,952 Founders Club

It's hard to find good content with back to back BYE weekends.

It's not so much the lack of good content but why Stalin was looking for Yahoo answers about Malaysia that concerns me.
    @DerekIsSpooge

TRUE?!?!?!
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,993 Founders Club

It's not so much the lack of good content but why Stalin was looking for Yahoo answers about Malaysia that concerns me.
    Me thinks Stalin is an international man of mystery. Every CSB relating to the opposite sex seems to always be about a foreigner.
  • minion_doogminion_doog Member Posts: 1,991
    A classic Yahoo Answers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EShUeudtaFg

99% of the texts I get from my brother are of this quality, fucking drives me insane
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    Replace that with weed and ya got it!
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    AZDuck said:

I literally said these words to one of my dads when I was 17: "why don't you quit smoking so much dope and pay for my car insurance."
    Race is your dad?
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

AZDuck said:

I literally said these words to one of my dads when I was 17: "why don't you quit smoking so much dope and pay for my car insurance."
    Race is your dad?
    sort of. I don't think he's ever formally acknowledged me.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,576 Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Race is your dad?
    sort of. I don't think he's ever formally acknowledged me.
    We did try once to go to a Duck or Husky game on a crisp fall day

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Me thinks Stalin is an international man of mystery. Every CSB relating to the opposite sex seems to always be about a foreigner.
    This morning I had installers arrive to install a new toilet. Long story made short, they had to cut bolts to remove the old toilet, but the new toilet couldn't be installed because the flooring was slightly warped enough from previous water damage to make it impossible. So some other contractors are showing up between 3PM-4PM today to give me an estimate to tear up the floor. In other words, I am without a toilet at the moment. The morning installers made reference that in India they just go to the bathroom outside in a hole in the ground. I said, "Well, that'll make me an International Man of Mystery."
    Hey at least they knew ya into Indian women
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,448 Founders Club

This morning I had installers arrive to install a new toilet. Long story made short, they had to cut bolts to remove the old toilet, but the new toilet couldn't be installed because the flooring was slightly warped enough from previous water damage to make it impossible. So some other contractors are showing up between 3PM-4PM today to give me an estimate to tear up the floor. In other words, I am without a toilet at the moment. The morning installers made reference that in India they just go to the bathroom outside in a hole in the ground. I said, "Well, that'll make me an International Man of Mystery."
    Warped floor and toilet ? You just need a lot of cock and all will be good.
    contractors just left. The outlook does not look good.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,952 Founders Club

Should have called up Damone first.
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110

Your subfloor was fucked up so probably a good thing you called someone, but under normal circumstances, replacing a toilet is super easy. CSB, but I had to replace the wax ring in my toilet today because it was leaking literal shit, and it took me less than 30 mins.