Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

BackThePack! True?

2»

Comments

• LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,477 Founders Club

It's hard to find good content with back to back BYE weekends.

It's not so much the lack of good content but why Stalin was looking for Yahoo answers about Malaysia that concerns me.
    Me thinks Stalin is an international man of mystery. Every CSB relating to the opposite sex seems to always be about a foreigner.
    This morning I had installers arrive to install a new toilet. Long story made short, they had to cut bolts to remove the old toilet, but the new toilet couldn't be installed because the flooring was slightly warped enough from previous water damage to make it impossible. So some other contractors are showing up between 3PM-4PM today to give me an estimate to tear up the floor. In other words, I am without a toilet at the moment. The morning installers made reference that in India they just go to the bathroom outside in a hole in the ground. I said, "Well, that'll make me an International Man of Mystery."
    Your subfloor was fucked up so probably a good thing you called someone, but under normal circumstances, replacing a toilet is super easy. CSB, but I had to replace the wax ring in my toilet today because it was leaking literal shit, and it took me less than 30 mins.
    A lot of times people forget that they might need to double stack two wax rings because of flooring height but don’t realize it. People forget that.
  • BlackDaveWymanBlackDaveWyman Member Posts: 73

It's hard to find good content with back to back BYE weekends.

It's not so much the lack of good content but why Stalin was looking for Yahoo answers about Malaysia that concerns me.
    Me thinks Stalin is an international man of mystery. Every CSB relating to the opposite sex seems to always be about a foreigner.
    This morning I had installers arrive to install a new toilet. Long story made short, they had to cut bolts to remove the old toilet, but the new toilet couldn't be installed because the flooring was slightly warped enough from previous water damage to make it impossible. So some other contractors are showing up between 3PM-4PM today to give me an estimate to tear up the floor. In other words, I am without a toilet at the moment. The morning installers made reference that in India they just go to the bathroom outside in a hole in the ground. I said, "Well, that'll make me an International Man of Mystery."
    Warped floor and toilet ? You just need a lot of cock and all will be good.
    contractors just left. The outlook does not look good.
    Cholera and typhus are nigh my fren. Ts and Ps.
    @TyphusDawg! True?
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,993 Founders Club
    89ute said:

Problem solved for under 20 dollars

This is the place!!
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    89ute said:

New boat toilet
    AZDuck said:

89ute said:

New boat toilet
    Sub 30' pour people sail boat superiority guy.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    I bought my watch: you?
    edited November 2018
    AZDuck said:

I bought my watch: you?

You gotta me there cork screw dick. All my moneez in daycare, vinyl and booze. I couldn't afford a Swatch.