Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Impeachment Official Game thread

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,761
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

When will the hammer drop, Kim?

The ncaa finished its investigation.
    There was nothing there.
    Wouldn’t that be the troomp viindication you are claiming but that doesn’t yet exist?
    Why are you scared of lipo?
    I'm sure the hammer will drop by at least 2024. There's no doubt.
    I keep hearing Hillary and Obama are going to jail any time now.
    That's why Sessions resigned.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

There was nothing there.
    Wouldn’t that be the troomp viindication you are claiming but that doesn’t yet exist?
    2001400ex said:

M'eh.

But but but Obama POTD.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

There was nothing there.
    2001400ex said:

M'eh.

But but but Obama POTD.
    Doog bot doesn't know the difference between making fun of people's current comments (the first one) and calling people out for blaming the previous admin.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

T

Mueller hammer any day now

Remember Russia collusion?

I’m hearing mueller has nothing!! That’s why trumptards post about it every day.
    You're a trumptard?

You idiots going to pretend you weren't all in on collusion now?

Figures
    I like to say “mueller has nothing!” I also like to fire the AG and Deputy AG overseeing mueller because he has nothing! Makes me sound like I’m not hiding shit by lipo. I like to do that.
    When people like our extremely idiotic president say "Mueller has nothing and it is a hoax" it's beyond imbecilic, for the simple reason that the same has already produced convictions and long list of indictments. Even today, that fuckbrains idiot beyond all idiots, I speak of none other than our fuckbrains president, again called the investigation "a hoax." How on earth, can anybody, not just with half a brain, but say just 1/10 of brain, call this "nothing" and a "hoax."
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Pathetic

Embarrassing.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

T

I’m hearing mueller has nothing!! That’s why trumptards post about it every day.
    You're a trumptard?

Figures
    I like to say “mueller has nothing!” I also like to fire the AG and Deputy AG overseeing mueller because he has nothing! Makes me sound like I’m not hiding shit by lipo. I like to do that.
    When people like our extremely idiotic president say "Mueller has nothing and it is a hoax" it's beyond imbecilic, for the simple reason that the same has already produced convictions and long list of indictments. Even today, that fuckbrains idiot beyond all idiots, I speak of none other than our fuckbrains president, again called the investigation "a hoax." How on earth, can anybody, not just with half a brain, but say just 1/10 of brain, call this "nothing" and a "hoax."
    Long list of Russian bots

Where is the collusion you tin foil hat wearing fucking moron?

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

T

You're a trumptard?

Figures

Mueller has nothing. He must be removed.
    FS
  • Options

T

You're a trumptard?

Figures

It was when Trump Jr met with a representative of the Russian government offering dirt on the opposition but did not immediately notify the FBI of the intent of the Russian government, then upon seeing hacked emails dumped via wikileaks still did not notify the FBI, then Trump fires Comey saying it is due to the "Russia thing," then fires a couple of AGs, installs Sessions, then fires him for failing to stop the Mueller investigation although it had already found a mass of at the very least circumstantial evidence but more importantly convictions and indictements of Trump's staff. Careful Race, it sounds like your dentures are wobbling.
  • Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2018

T

You're a trumptard?

Figures
    It's been 2 years

Put up or shut up

Isn't the Benghazi investigation still going?

You want the Russian collusion and obstruction investigation to wrap up faster?

Okay!

What about Trump's investigation of Obama's forged birth certificate? When will that investigation be over?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Jesus

Certainly. It's a cover, but some like it better than the Velvet Underground version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJu4jqCISfA

• Options
    This is a good update on recent events including claims that "the special counsel appears to be intensely focused on Stone." and "or claims he made in the 2016 campaign that suggested he was in contact with WikiLeaks." so it looks like the investigation might have testimony that Stone was in contact with wikileaks, Stone being a Trump associate...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/with-the-midterms-over-mueller-faces-key-decisions-in-russia-investigation/2018/11/07/7ef2765a-e151-11e8-ab2c-b31dcd53ca6b_story.html
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

T

You're a trumptard?

Figures

It was when Trump Jr met with a representative of the Russian government offering dirt on the opposition but did not immediately notify the FBI of the intent of the Russian government, then upon seeing hacked emails dumped via wikileaks still did not notify the FBI, then Trump fires Comey saying it is due to the "Russia thing," then fires a couple of AGs, installs Sessions, then fires him for failing to stop the Mueller investigation although it had already found a mass of at the very least circumstantial evidence but more importantly convictions and indictements of Trump's staff. Careful Race, it sounds like your dentures are wobbling.
    All of which is tinfoil hat bullshit

Nothing

Russia and Trump stole the election remember?

Simple minded fucks
  • Options

T

You're a trumptard?

Figures

Nothing

Simple minded fucks
    Make an argument from facts and the law
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,761
    Sessions has nothing to do with the "investigation" (witch hunt). HTH
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Sessions has nothing to do with the "investigation" (witch hunt). HTH

Of course he does, since all Trump needs to do is fire him, which he did, and replace him with one of his attack dogs, which he did, and then have the attack dog fire or restrain Mueller, which is probably going to happen soon.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

T

You're a trumptard?

Figures

Nothing

Simple minded fucks
    You first
  • Options

T

You're a trumptard?

Figures

Nothing

Simple minded fucks
    You first
    my argument was full of profanity but still had a lot of facts. If we take "if you have the facts pound the facts, if you have the law pound the law, if you have neither you pound the table" you are pounding the table. They didn't tell you this in law school I suppose.