Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pump's big10 pick Michigan going to playoff

And they'll win it. Best team in Cuntry in week 9. No question about it. Bama...play somebody. I hope LSU smacks bambi down, which they wont because they're not really a great team, they'd have 3 losses already in Pac12, but let's just say Michigan will be #4 in cuntry and will get their chance.

Funny, the referee's called targeting on Bama's best opponents best defensive player 4 times this year, prior to their game vs UA. Coincidence? Yeah! As much as I hate Carville, liberals in general, one cant argue with his point.

Harbaugh doesnt need ESPN'S referees' help, cheating to get to playoff. Cant wait for UM vs UA in playoff. My 2nd favorite team of all time will run Bama, and prove Pup's brilliance as a pre-season prognosticator. Oh, pups Utah pick, b4 anybody else, looking a little better lately (even if Hermie beats them...a testimony to pac12's depth). My only miss might be Texas...then again, nobody chose to pick so it really doesnt matter much...pumpy is a winner regardless. Nobody on national stage chose Texas, because like you bonio's...they're pussies too. They all just use Race's formula.. take who everyone else takes... that being the favorite. Not Pup, he's orginal..and knows his college football;)

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,440
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I stand with Pup
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Asu is going to be a big player in south under Herm. Best motivator, coach in the south this year...I think that's undeniable. With the defense he has, he's still a sack hair or 2 from representing South in pac champ, even though Utah has the advantage even with a loss today. I called ASU a player under Herm after loss to UW..now even the dumbest of fucks like the overwhelming majority of yous here can see why I came to that conclusion.

Unfortunately for Wittingham Huntley left on a cart. If he's out for season ASU could play in pac champ. Only Pup saw that potential in ASU early...but what's new eh?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Asu is going to be a big player in south under Herm. Best motivator, coach in the south this year...I think that's undeniable. With the defense he has, he's still a sack hair or 2 from representing South in pac champ, even though Utah has the advantage even with a loss today. I called ASU a player under Herm after loss to UW..now even the dumbest of fucks like the overwhelming majority of yous here can see why I came to that conclusion.

Unfortunately for Wittingham Huntley left on a cart. If he's out for season ASU could play in pac champ. Only Pup saw that potential in ASU early...but what's new eh?

Pup

The only time you aren't full of shit
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Great boared selection
  • Options
    haie said:

Fuck the B1G

Brilliant haie as usual. Care to elaborate. If you fuck the big10 who do you unfuck? 2 fraud-conferences in the ACC and SEC? Is that good for college football? 2 auto-bids to the playoff without having to play anybody? Fantastic then. Let's just root for the golden state warriors and new England Pat's every year. Makes sports real fun huh?
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Michigan are good this year. If you think they're beating Bama you're drowning in your own drool.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,440
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Fuck the B1G

Brilliant haie as usual. Care to elaborate. If you fuck the big10 who do you unfuck? 2 fraud-conferences in the ACC and SEC? Is that good for college football? 2 auto-bids to the playoff without having to play anybody? Fantastic then. Let's just root for the golden state warriors and new England Pat's every year. Makes sports real fun huh?
    Playoffs should be Washington, Washington State, Bama, and Notre Dame.
  • Options
    SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 362
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited November 2018
    @PuppyIsHoltz whyd they already get humiliated this by the softest team of faggot nerds other than stanford
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    B4 game starts. LSU has no biz a
    #3. Barely a top 12 team. Bama isnt either. 1 conference game a year to show the cuntry how good u are...or arent. Finally bama has to play a team with a heartbeat...even just 50 bpm. Bama has about 60 bpm. .Michigan has 90bpm. I bet bama wont score 21 in the 1st quarter this game
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

Fuck the B1G

Playoffs should be Washington, Washington State, Bama, and Notre Dame.
    No haie you little
    Pud, very simple. 6-team playoff, 5 conference champs, 1 faggy AAC team conf champ. . Pretty simple. Conference championship is 1st round of playoff. Therefore you dont get 2 teams from SEC unfairly.

Pup introduced model in 2014, as he said SEC and ND would delegitimize playoff. They have and it is.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,150
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Michigan defense is legit. Long way to go
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Pup

If I were a wagon jumping bitchfork this thread would scare the hell out of me.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Pup

If I were a wagon jumping bitchfork this thread would scare the hell out of me.
    Nothing scares the shit out of my right now. I'm taking care of my father who just got out of the hospital and I just helped him shit in a cup to get lab results.

So fuck you.
  • Options
    SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 362
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    gayer than jake browning warning

• Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    Harbaugh is Urban’s bitch even in tOSU’s downest of years.
  • Options
    kh83kh83 Member Posts: 596
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    So Harbaugh is to Urbs what Leach is to Coach Pete?
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    kh83 said:

So Harbaugh is to Urbs what PLSS is to Any other poaster on HH?

Fixed