Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Washington ticket update

2»

Comments

• TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

If we beat Cal id go with the free tickets I was offered. That shit has me wanting to sit at home and switch between games while eating decent food and not having to walk a half a mile for a shitty beer

Why are you walking half a mile for shitty beer? I drink at my seats. NOC
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

doogville said:

Swaye said:

This is what happens at 6-3 when you blow it against Cal and the season is over even though you play in a retard league that the Dallas Lighthouse for the Blind could win.

Disagree. This shit has been happening all year. The stadium hasn’t been full, the crowd is subdued, and then you come to this site where buttfucks laugh about not being bothered for 12 dollar tickets. Then those same buttfucks lament the loss of our home field advantage and our new neutered crowd. Lather, rinse, repeat.
    The product sucks, hth. I've been to four games this year & only enjoyed one slightly (BYU). And even that game was zzzz.

Otherwise the team is boring as shit, no explosive plays, no sacks, no players amping up the crowd.

Put an exciting team on the field and Husky stadium will be full & rocking again. Water is wet.
    Your last sentence is bullshit. This fanbase is boring and uninteresting, and it’s been that way for awhile now. If you can’t show up for a top ten team then your fanbase sucks, HTH. The lack of marketing and subpar in-game experience certainly doesn’t help things, but you’re making shitty excuses for a shitty group of fans, this board included.

LOL @ "in game experience"? What the fuck do you want? A blowjob at your seat?

Hot dog eating contests and boat races are stupid but every stadium does it. Don't like the flashing ribbon? Give some money to make it go away then.

West Coast football blows. Larry Scott gets shit because he can't sell horse shit as gold nuggets. Ratings blow. Attendance blows.

• GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    TommySQC said:

doogville said:

Swaye said:

This is what happens at 6-3 when you blow it against Cal and the season is over even though you play in a retard league that the Dallas Lighthouse for the Blind could win.

Disagree. This shit has been happening all year. The stadium hasn’t been full, the crowd is subdued, and then you come to this site where buttfucks laugh about not being bothered for 12 dollar tickets. Then those same buttfucks lament the loss of our home field advantage and our new neutered crowd. Lather, rinse, repeat.
    The product sucks, hth. I've been to four games this year & only enjoyed one slightly (BYU). And even that game was zzzz.

Otherwise the team is boring as shit, no explosive plays, no sacks, no players amping up the crowd.

Put an exciting team on the field and Husky stadium will be full & rocking again. Water is wet.
    Your last sentence is bullshit. This fanbase is boring and uninteresting, and it’s been that way for awhile now. If you can’t show up for a top ten team then your fanbase sucks, HTH. The lack of marketing and subpar in-game experience certainly doesn’t help things, but you’re making shitty excuses for a shitty group of fans, this board included.

LOL @ "in game experience"? What the fuck do you want? A blowjob at your seat?

Hot dog eating contests and boat races are stupid but every stadium does it. Don't like the flashing ribbon? Give some money to make it go away then.

West Coast football blows. Larry Scott gets shit because he can't sell horse shit as gold nuggets. Ratings blow. Attendance blows.

You’re not wrong. West coast football sucking is the worst kept secret since @oregonblitzkrieg’s affinity for underaged girls. Larry Scott doesn’t get a pass though, he can’t even sell the horse shit as lawn fertilizer.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,533 Swaye's Wigwam
    I’m glad the program has gotten to the point where 6-3 and no CFP is unacceptable to where people turn down free tickets.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,444 Founders Club
    Doogles said:

Yeah I get that we're badasses on the site, but sounds like you're too cheap to pay for parking for passing that offer up.

Are you talking about me? No, I just don't wish to go.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,444 Founders Club

Swaye said:

There is some truth here. I am being a bit of a hypocrite.