Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Huskies-Cardinal Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Shut out LSU today
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Petersmens best quote of all tim, "I don't like field goals, I really don't."
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    haie said:

Why did the clock keep running after that Stanford first down on their final drive? I was perplexed when I saw that and thought the refs would stop the game to put time back on the clock. Bout time we get lucky.

I think the pac 12 might have to make a statement about that tomorrow. Huge fuck up by the crew, but is it really surprising with these shit heads? The pac 12 has the worst teams, worst tv deal, and worst refs. Burn it down.
    UW was better than Stanford. Oregon was not. HTH
    Bull shit. Fluke plays got Stanford back in it against Oregon. You know it. OTOH, the smart kids missed Hyphen-Whiteside tonight. Lucky you.

• Options
    edited November 2018
    haie said:

The only thing I can think of is Stanford was subbing players that the cameras didn’t catch.

Stanford subbed the first time but not the second. On the first one uw got way too much time to sub. On the second one, UW subbed so the refs assumed Stanford subbed. Again, a really bad fuck up.

In all, it cost Stanford about 25-30 seconds
    All in all, Uw just has to beat OSU and Wazzu.

Oregon is just white trash.
    You live in Vancouver Wa.

And software companies are a dime a dozen, as are comp sci people. What else ya got?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,774
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2018

haie said:

The only thing I can think of is Stanford was subbing players that the cameras didn’t catch.

Stanford subbed the first time but not the second. On the first one uw got way too much time to sub. On the second one, UW subbed so the refs assumed Stanford subbed. Again, a really bad fuck up.

And software companies are a dime a dozen, as are comp sci people. What else ya got?
    Such a sick burn. Such knowledge of what one's talking about, all in one poast...

There's a DUI law firm above my floor. They're all really poor looking and driving shittier cars than everyone at my company.

Speaks volumes as to why you talk such weak shit.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

haie said:

Why did the clock keep running after that Stanford first down on their final drive? I was perplexed when I saw that and thought the refs would stop the game to put time back on the clock. Bout time we get lucky.

I think the pac 12 might have to make a statement about that tomorrow. Huge fuck up by the crew, but is it really surprising with these shit heads? The pac 12 has the worst teams, worst tv deal, and worst refs. Burn it down.
    Bull shit. Fluke plays got Stanford back in it against Oregon. You know it. OTOH, the smart kids missed Hyphen-Whiteside tonight. Lucky you.

Scorebored
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,296
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited November 2018

haie said:

Scorebored
    Cal...let that sink in
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,666
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Remember when u guys lost to Cal?

I remmebe losing to you.

It sucks.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

Such a sick burn. Such knowledge of what one's talking about, all in one poast...
    When we send people down to SWW who aren't at a pay level to comfotably afford Portland, they typically choose Camas. Because Vancoover sucks. So, yeah, I know that.

IF you're going to seriously drop your creds, add the "pretend" qualifier; makes it slightly more palatable.

You didn't go to Princeton bud, and nobody cares about your software company. I represented 100s of them in private practice and never mention it because they're everywhere and NOGAF. It's fine, but you're not curing cancer.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

haie said:

Scorebored
    Cal...let that sink in
    QUITe LIVING in TEH PASSED¡1¡1¡
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

There's a DUI law firm above my floor. They're all really poor looking and driving shittier cars than everyone at my company.

Speaks volumes as to why you talk such weak shit.
    You were saying something about weak shit?

Kreist, is this krisvashon?!?!?!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @creepycoug you needed to make 2 separate responses to 1 of my poasts. El oh fucking el
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

When we send people down to SWW who aren't at a pay level to comfotably afford Portland, they typically choose Camas. Because Vancoover sucks. So, yeah, I know that.

IF you're going to seriously drop your creds, add the "pretend" qualifier; makes it slightly more palatable.

You didn't go to Princeton bud, and nobody cares about your software company. I represented 100s of them in private practice and never mention it because they're everywhere and NOGAF. It's fine, but you're not curing cancer.
    Grew up in Camas (rich if course), live just outside.

It's nothing special, not like Aberdeen anyways...
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,666
    I need to JO so maybe I'll netflix Blindspot. That show is full of hotties.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    haie said:

@creepycoug you needed to make 2 separate responses to 1 of my poasts. El oh fucking el

That's because you edited your post you dumb faggot. Need anymore help? I'm getting tired and you are particularly dreadful tonight.
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Jesus

#umissedthpoint

#glasshousesinvancoover
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,151
    Founders Club
    So much 360 hot talk!!!!
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,259
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Jesus

#umissedthpoint

#glasshousesinvancoover
    I'm just glad I have row boat respeck from Creep to keep him from cyber bullying me about being pour and commuting home on Aurora.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

WASHINGTON wins this game

bump
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,287
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

We rope a dope Shaw with his own medicine. Huskies win rather easily