Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Huskies-Cardinal Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,774
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Why did the clock keep running after that Stanford first down on their final drive? I was perplexed when I saw that and thought the refs would stop the game to put time back on the clock. Bout time we get lucky.

I think the pac 12 might have to make a statement about that tomorrow. Huge fuck up by the crew, but is it really surprising with these shit heads? The pac 12 has the worst teams, worst tv deal, and worst refs. Burn it down.
    UW was better than Stanford. Oregon was not. HTH
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,296
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited November 2018

The only thing I can think of is Stanford was subbing players that the cameras didn’t catch.

Stanford subbed the first time but not the second. On the first one uw got way too much time to sub. On the second one, UW subbed so the refs assumed Stanford subbed. Again, a really bad fuck up.

In all, it cost Stanford about 25-30 seconds
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

The only thing I can think of is Stanford was subbing players that the cameras didn’t catch.

Stanford subbed the first time but not the second. On the first one uw got way too much time to sub. On the second one, UW subbed so the refs assumed Stanford subbed. Again, a really bad fuck up.

All in all, Uw just has to beat OSU and Wazzu.

Oregon is just white trash.
  • Options

If the offense subs the D has to be given time

True, but not enough time to sub two sets of players in and having guys run around with their heads cut off. You are given time but not as much as they were given.
  • Options
    haie said:

Why did the clock keep running after that Stanford first down on their final drive? I was perplexed when I saw that and thought the refs would stop the game to put time back on the clock. Bout time we get lucky.

I think the pac 12 might have to make a statement about that tomorrow. Huge fuck up by the crew, but is it really surprising with these shit heads? The pac 12 has the worst teams, worst tv deal, and worst refs. Burn it down.
    UW was better than Stanford. Oregon was not. HTH
    But apparently not better than Oregon
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,731
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Clock went from :20 to :10 on the second one. Way too much time is subjective but it was more like 15-20 seconds total at most.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    haie said:

haie said:

And so are you...congrats

You must be the OBK of this group
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

Umm... UW alum 2010 and leading a software company !== white trash....
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Talking about your team dumbass. But on a side note...insecure much? Thanks for giving me your resume...lol god you’re a faggot.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Our season ends at the hands of smiff, it’s the script.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Talking about your team dumbass. But on a side note...insecure much? Thanks for giving me your resume...lol god you’re a faggot.
    Nothing affiliated with UW is white trash.

Oregon...................

....Probably shouldn't go there. Unless you want PUMPY on yo ass.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,649
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    gmo said:

They keep showing the fob foreign exchange students in the crowd. Not terrible, wood, but I think the camera man is getting a serious stiffy over them.

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Out of your mom's basement?
  • Options
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Nothing affiliated with UW is white trash.

Oregon...................

....Probably shouldn't go there. Unless you want PUMPY on yo ass.
    White trash >>> drippy cunt
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Refs also missed a blatant hold on Greg Gaines on one of Stanford's scoring drives. If they call it Stanford might not have scored that drive and had a chance to win it in the end. It goes both ways.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

gmo said:

They keep showing the fob foreign exchange students in the crowd. Not terrible, wood, but I think the camera man is getting a serious stiffy over them.

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

Out of your mom's basement?
    Totally a real office....thanxxx for fact checking Jimmy!!!!!!
  • Options

Refs also missed a blatant hold on Greg Gaines on one of Stanford's scoring drives. If they call it Stanford might not have scored that drive and had a chance to win it in the end. It goes both ways.

True...but time of game makes it much worse.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

UW handled Stanford. Oregon choked. Then lost to Cuog. Then Zona.

Fucking kill yourself...
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

I think we deserved a break. It's been a rough season and the refs delivered when we needed them. I'm thankful.
  • Options

I think we deserved a break. It's been a rough season and the refs delivered when we needed them. I'm thankful.
    That’s fair
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    haie said:

UW handled Stanford. Oregon choked. Then lost to Cuog. Then Zona.

Fucking kill yourself...

Did you handle Stanford? Also, UW is the tallest midget in the circus. You want a cookie? Fuck man...the stupid is strong in you. Oh...and you lost to Cal...

Come on man...be better