Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

TSiO Episode #59: We Literally Always Lose to Cal

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Wait, so you telling me that to win we need to score more points than the other team? Holy shit, that is fucking profound
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Saban: "To be honest with you, I hope we elect to kick ass, is what I hope we do."

Don James couldnt have said it better himself
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,827
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Year fucking 5

23 fucking points

This was great guys! I laughed all the way to work.

Is 81% of this boobs gay?
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,855
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I was driving across the Montlake Bridge this AM when you guys went into the "Did you go to the University of Washington" rant and started to cry.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Peterman is suppose to be the CEO but he needs a CEO to run him...
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,855
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mad_Son said:

I don't know what to say here... just fuck. Fuck everything.

Like years ago I understood the impact of our lines recruiting but I either didn't realize how bad we were doing at other positions or I thought we'd compensate somehow because we got ourselves in a really bad place.

I think it was worth rehashing what fast strategy means because I still think the are a lot of people who don't get it.

Pete reached his ceiling at boise and he has reached out here. Turns out they are the same. We aren't leveling up again until Pete accepts kids who have fire. Too bad if he changes his ideology today it is still 3+ years until we see the impact and that isn't happening.

Don't agree that Pete has reached his ceiling at UW in the same way he did at Boise. At BSU he was never going to get more talent and therefore couldn't compete for a CFP spot. At UW he has made big strides (in theory) in fixing recruiting after the lackluster 2014- 16 classes. If has a come to Jesus moment regarding the offense and evolves here we can level up.
  • Options

Mad_Son said:

Like years ago I understood the impact of our lines recruiting but I either didn't realize how bad we were doing at other positions or I thought we'd compensate somehow because we got ourselves in a really bad place.

I think it was worth rehashing what fast strategy means because I still think the are a lot of people who don't get it.

Pete reached his ceiling at boise and he has reached out here. Turns out they are the same. We aren't leveling up again until Pete accepts kids who have fire. Too bad if he changes his ideology today it is still 3+ years until we see the impact and that isn't happening.

Don't agree that Pete has reached his ceiling at UW in the same way he did at Boise. At BSU he was never going to get more talent and therefore couldn't compete for a CFP spot. At UW he has made big strides (in theory) in fixing recruiting after the lackluster 2014- 16 classes. If has a come to Jesus moment regarding the offense and evolves here we can level up.
    Pete is like a value stock, bitch is not going generate high return in the short term, but will reward you in the long run. Hate to be a fucking doog, he does need more time. By 2021 that is when I will be asking for his head
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Two things: I think we should all pitch a dollar in because @Dennis_DeYoung will break his tv this weekend. So hopefully you can get a nice TV for 27.50.

Lost me at the 1:27 mark. ALMOST listened to the end...
  • Options

Two things: I think we should all pitch a dollar in because @Dennis_DeYoung will break his tv this weekend. So hopefully you can get a nice TV for 27.50.

Lost me at the 1:27 mark. ALMOST listened to the end...

Dude he rich, so fuck him. Donate to keep this site going
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,086
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Mad_Son said:

I agree, IF he changes we can proceed. Right now he has capped himself and he will have to change that if we're going to get better.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,108
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    It will be so funny tomorrow when everyone is asking why no one is paying attention to the game and looking towards section 221
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,552
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    DDY: "loser fucking white guys" "run circles around Nevada."
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    Did I get a shout out
  • Options

Did I get a shout out

U are a loser white guys, so yes u got multiple ones
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,178
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hot maff talk is hot @Dennis_DeYoung

Because I'm lazy can you link me the book you were talking about? Curious if you've read any of Malcom Gladwell's books on decision making. There's a lot of parallels to what you were talking about with outlier performances creating a psychological "anchor".

Can we get a DDY recommended reading list as well?