Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    let it play out
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,799 Swaye's Wigwam
    I’m just glad we LIPO’ed
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

You are incredibly obsessed with me. Every time I come to this board you are posting about BallzDeep this and BallzDeep that. 1. You are so angry and salty that I found out your embarrassing secret. 2. Take my dick out your mouth. This is getting pathetic for you.
    I'm going to let you in on something. The big belly laughs about your Mora story is because you got it wrong.

Of course a lot of us wanted him after the 2007 season. Less but a substantial number after the 08 season. Not many the time Petersen was hired and once Pete was hired it's been Mora Who?

Now, you wanted to keep Ty so we could go 0-12 and then your well documented love affair with Sark means you wanted him in 08 and cried when he left.
    Lol love affair with Sark? I simply stated he was a good and well-respected OC in the industry as evidenced by him continuing to get job after job. I never said shit about him as a head coach dumb ass or his career at UW. @PurpleBaze went with Softy and other fans to Jim Mora Jr's house with signs and a cake on his birthday to beg him to be UW's next head coach. Unless you were there as well this ain't got shit to do with you.
    Pussy
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,715 Founders Club

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

You are incredibly obsessed with me. Every time I come to this board you are posting about BallzDeep this and BallzDeep that. 1. You are so angry and salty that I found out your embarrassing secret. 2. Take my dick out your mouth. This is getting pathetic for you.
    I'm going to let you in on something. The big belly laughs about your Mora story is because you got it wrong.

Of course a lot of us wanted him after the 2007 season. Less but a substantial number after the 08 season. Not many the time Petersen was hired and once Pete was hired it's been Mora Who?

Now, you wanted to keep Ty so we could go 0-12 and then your well documented love affair with Sark means you wanted him in 08 and cried when he left.
    Lol love affair with Sark? I simply stated he was a good and well-respected OC in the industry as evidenced by him continuing to get job after job. I never said shit about him as a head coach dumb ass or his career at UW. @PurpleBaze went with Softy and other fans to Jim Mora Jr's house with signs and a cake on his birthday to beg him to be UW's next head coach. Unless you were there as well this ain't got shit to do with you.
    @PurpleBaze was there that fateful morning?
    Suuuuuure I was... just like how I graduated from Wisconsin in 2004.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

@DaboSweeneyDWAG agrees
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,492 Founders Club
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

Everything has to do with me. Its the Mora cake story you have wrong. Close but wrong

I didn't go but the whole thing was pretty cool. Because softy had nothing to do with it until he glommed on
    No, it wasn't cool. It was the rock bottom moment for the program and in retrospect, it is embarrassing for those who attended.
    I glad Owen 12 happened for you
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

Everything has to do with me. Its the Mora cake story you have wrong. Close but wrong

I didn't go but the whole thing was pretty cool. Because softy had nothing to do with it until he glommed on
    No, it wasn't cool. It was the rock bottom moment for the program and in retrospect, it is embarrassing for those who attended.
    Ty Willingham's hiring was the rock bottom moment for the program.

But you loved him.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

I glad Owen 12 happened for you
    You make @Owen12 sound bad.
    I said I was glad for him
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

Ty Willingham's hiring was the rock bottom moment for the program.

But you loved him.
    I wasn't even a UW football fan during the Willingham era. Never watched a single game until I started playing football myself in 2009. Rock bottom was after Owen 12 when a group of fans went to Jim Mora's house to beg him to be UW's coach. Owen 12 was low. That happening after Owen 12 was slightly lower thus rock bottom.
    Struggling

Badly
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

I was the first one there that morning, why would anyone look back at that as a bad thing is beyond me. People that care about the program doing something like that to better it in their eyes, that’s what this fucking website is all about, the only place that kept expectations up.
    Did a recruit live down the street or something?