Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Whole squad coming back

2»

Comments

• bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,109

Pete needs to hold Adam's and Bryant put against Oregon State. They wont be needed and you want to maintain their redshirt year if you can

Bryant isn't going to stick around 5 years and forego a paycheck in year 5 ... or maybe even year 4 for that matter. .... Adams isn't coming back either. Use them if you can now.
    Likely yes, but you never know. All you have to do is hold them out against the Beavers and you're in the clear. Why the hell would you take that chance?
    They’d need to be held out today as well (if available v Kal) if you actually want to go to and have them play to win the Rose Bowl.

I’d gladly burn those two shirts for a trip to - and a win - in the Rose Bowl. I can come around to your way of thinking IF they don’t play today.

I’m almost 50... not so long ago I thought we’d win 6 or 8 more Rose Bowls/New Year’s Bowls easily within my lifetime ... now I don’t know, it’s been 17 years now since the last one. I want to win in the future for sure, but if you can win something great today - then fucking do it now - by whatever means necessary.

Go DAWGS

All the reports say they might be ready for the Stanford game, not today's game.
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,220 Swaye's Wigwam

Pete needs to hold Adam's and Bryant put against Oregon State. They wont be needed and you want to maintain their redshirt year if you can

Bryant isn't going to stick around 5 years and forego a paycheck in year 5 ... or maybe even year 4 for that matter. .... Adams isn't coming back either. Use them if you can now.
    Likely yes, but you never know. All you have to do is hold them out against the Beavers and you're in the clear. Why the hell would you take that chance?
    They’d need to be held out today as well (if available v Kal) if you actually want to go to and have them play to win the Rose Bowl.

I’d gladly burn those two shirts for a trip to - and a win - in the Rose Bowl. I can come around to your way of thinking IF they don’t play today.

I’m almost 50... not so long ago I thought we’d win 6 or 8 more Rose Bowls/New Year’s Bowls easily within my lifetime ... now I don’t know, it’s been 17 years now since the last one. I want to win in the future for sure, but if you can win something great today - then fucking do it now - by whatever means necessary.

Go DAWGS

All the reports say they might be ready for the Stanford game, not today's game.
    Trey is going to play max 4 games and use 2018 as his redshirt year.
  • FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054

Go DAWGS

Trey is going to play max 4 games and use 2018 as his redshirt year.
    I feel as far as his NFL hopes if he wanted to come back next year, he'd take the entire season off to get healthy.
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,220 Swaye's Wigwam
    Trey won’t be playing against Stanford
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,527 Standard Supporter

YOU DON'T WANT TO MESS WITH DA SQWUAD!!!!

After watching this gif and some of his videos, I'm kinda surprised he wasn't the pipe bomb suspect.
    Or a target.