Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

TSiO Episode #58: Coker Gone Wild

Comments

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    Swaye said:

And stomach flu has been circling through SoCal, whole family had it last weekend, confirmed @RaceBannon will not be attending @ Cal.

That's AIDS, not the stomach flu. Don't tell anyone you got it from me. Our secret.
    Vengeance is mine saith the dnc!
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793

Footnote: I actually love the backing track.

The song every wedding DJ should have in their pocket but 81% of them are shit
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,773 Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

And stomach flu has been circling through SoCal, whole family had it last weekend, confirmed @RaceBannon will not be attending @ Cal.

That's AIDS, not the stomach flu. Don't tell anyone you got it from me. Our secret.
    Sharing is caring @Swaye
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,971
    @Dennis_DeYoung @CokeGreaterThanPepsi @WilburHooksHands First time caller, long time listener. One comment. One question. First to the parents of croots, Feld vs Socha. Who do you want watching over your kid during the offseason? Now the question: After having watched Baalke make a mockery of the NFL draft by picking ACL injured players repeatedly, any concerns over taking Kyle Ford? I'll take my answer off line.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    AEB said:

@Dennis_DeYoung @CokeGreaterThanPepsi @WilburHooksHands First time caller, long time listener. One comment. One question. First to the parents of croots, Feld vs Socha. Who do you want watching over your kid during the offseason? Now the question: After having watched Baalke make a mockery of the NFL draft by picking ACL injured players repeatedly, any concerns over taking Kyle Ford? I'll take my answer off line.

I don’t know who this baalke is, but I don’t have a concern with it. Every player we go after is a risk one way or another.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    AEB said:

Trent was taking players with full blown knee replacements (Lattimore) and big boys coming off of ACL tears (Tank). Ford is neither, at his size he should be able to get back to 100% fairly easily. There's no guarantees of course, and I'll always take the kid who has never torn an ACL over the one who has everything else being equal. Five star receivers aren't lining up to come here though, I'd take Ford in a heartbeat.

Ah You is riskier IMO just because he wasn't head and shoulders above everyone talent wise before the torn ligament, but even in his case there's no big reason to think he won't get back to full strength.

A torn ACL just isn't a huge issue on a young kid who's in great shape.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    Why do you have no life and why are you obsessed with me? Why do you have nearly 8,000 posts on a UW board when you're a WSU fan? Why do you think your opinion is at all relevant here?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Why do you have no life and why are you obsessed with me? Why do you have nearly 8,000 posts on a UW board when you're a WSU fan? Why do you think your opinion is at all relevant here?

Wtf, I thought u were obk
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

AEB said:

Trent was taking players with full blown knee replacements (Lattimore) and big boys coming off of ACL tears (Tank). Ford is neither, at his size he should be able to get back to 100% fairly easily. There's no guarantees of course, and I'll always take the kid who has never torn an ACL over the one who has everything else being equal. Five star receivers aren't lining up to come here though, I'd take Ford in a heartbeat.

Ah You is riskier IMO just because he wasn't head and shoulders above everyone talent wise before the torn ligament, but even in his case there's no big reason to think he won't get back to full strength.

A torn ACL just isn't a huge issue on a young kid who's in great shape.
    ACL’s are always iffy. These guys don’t have the best doctor’s like a NFL player or even a player at UW. You still take Ford every time.

Wtf, I thought u were obk
    Blame CC for his hilarity above.
    Odds on Coker opting for the crack house vs first drink if Smalls commits?
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

I endorse either
    edited October 2018
    Tequilla said:

I endorse either
    If Coker opts to go crackhead for a day, DDY's subliminal messaging is to blame.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Tequilla said:

I endorse either
    If he goes crackhead for a day, I blame DDY's subliminal messaging.
    For a day? We would never hear from Coker again.

Tequilla said:

I endorse either
    The final sexting threads between Coker and DDY would be worth it.

Tequilla said:

I endorse either
    Messican Coke is a gateway drug.