Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

TSiO Episode #58: Coker Gone Wild

Comments

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,418 Swaye's Wigwam
    And stomach flu has been circling through SoCal, whole family had it last weekend, confirmed @RaceBannon will not be attending @ Cal.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793

Im assuming none of you godless heathens (except Swaye shout out to the great spirit) went to Chilis for the queso.

I went to chili’s once for a happy hour, let’s just say I was asked to never come back.
    Totally different scenario and acceptable
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Im assuming none of you godless heathens (except Swaye shout out to the great spirit) went to Chilis for the queso.

I went to chili’s once for a happy hour, let’s just say I was asked to never come back.
    I have never been kicked out of a Chili's/Applebees/Olive Garden bar even though I've gone in with the intention of getting kicked out a few times.

Shoot me.
    Let’s just say the waiter did not appreciate being groped in front of the kitchen staff
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    Spirit horse has the most beautiful voice I have ever heard. LONG LIVE THE REDMEN!
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,418 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2018
    Footnote: I actually love the backing track.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,773 Swaye's Wigwam

I have never been kicked out of a Chili's/Applebees/Olive Garden bar even though I've gone in with the intention of getting kicked out a few times.

Shoot me.
    Come to Tally DDY, I’ll make your dreams a reality!
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,773 Swaye's Wigwam

Shoot me.
    Let’s just say the waiter did not appreciate being groped in front of the kitchen staff
    Cheaper than going to a top touch titty bar. Well... maybe not. How much does a sexual assault cost these days?
  • Fear_BonerFear_Boner Member Posts: 782
    Lake only lost David Long because Pete wouldn’t skateboard, climb a tree, or do a sleepover with Long. Fuck David Long and double-fuck Harbaugh.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    edited October 2018

Shoot me.
    Cheaper than going to a top touch titty bar. Well... maybe not. How much does a sexual assault cost these days?
    He was a male, so I knew I could get away with it. No straight guy is man enough to file a sexual assault charges against another man and not look like a pussy.
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,562 Founders Club

Shoot me.
    He was a male, so I knew I could get away with it. No straight guy is man enough to file a sexual assault charges against another man and not look like a pussy.
    Sure about that?

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2018/sep/06/terry-crews-lawsuit-settled-agent-grope-metoo
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    edited October 2018

Shoot me.
    Red Robin used to be the best bar where I live to get over served. Red fucking Robin.
    It still is fucko

Hell I might pop by one right now on the way home
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,562 Founders Club

Shoot me.
    Red Robin used to be the best bar where I live to get over served. Red fucking Robin.
    It still is fucko

Hell I might pop by one right now on the way home
    Score some strange for me fucko
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

And stomach flu has been circling through SoCal, whole family had it last weekend, confirmed @RaceBannon will not be attending @ Cal.

I’m hearing that it was due to Race being over served with the prune juice.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726

jecornel said:

They blitzed BBK as a freshman. Often

Thanks for listening!
    My pleasure.
  • GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061
    Loved the Pod this week.