Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Race, you ready for an ass whooping yet?

Let's talk Pete and his strategy yesterday. No cheerleader talk, stupid jokes...let's talk football, would love your perspective so I can shred it to pieces

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Wanna take the gloves off Race?
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited October 2018
    haie said:

I didn't really have a problem yesterday besides the continued tendency to throw the ball for the sake of being balanced.. I don't agree with @salemcoog. Our lines are good enough as is. Mcgrew, Ahmed, and Pleasant are enough to run the table with the occasional short/medium pass up the middle to Sample and Otton. We don't need to rely on Fuller and Jones to make one handed catches.

That's all you need to fucking do. Fuck Stanford, fuck Minshew, fuck all of that bullshit. Stop being fucking cute and letting Jake throw his 3rd pick in 3 fucking games.

WTF? you see buff corners vs USC? What are u really trying to say dipshit? Jake didnt throw enough...but again, Pete wanted a 2-TE fullback approach. Haie...shhhhhhh!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,200
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I posted my thoughts
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,089
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Wana queff something out of your twat?

Remember to use the ° symbol when using pups material
    Lolwut
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,456
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

I didn't really have a problem yesterday besides the continued tendency to throw the ball for the sake of being balanced.. I don't agree with @salemcoog. Our lines are good enough as is. Mcgrew, Ahmed, and Pleasant are enough to run the table with the occasional short/medium pass up the middle to Sample and Otton. We don't need to rely on Fuller and Jones to make one handed catches.

That's all you need to fucking do. Fuck Stanford, fuck Minshew, fuck all of that bullshit. Stop being fucking cute and letting Jake throw his 3rd pick in 3 fucking games.

WTF? you see buff corners vs USC? What are u really trying to say dipshit? Jake didnt throw enough...but again, Pete wanted a 2-TE fullback approach. Haie...shhhhhhh!
    Why even risk having Jake throw his 3rd pick in 3 games when you don't have to? You have 2 good receivers and 4 good running backs. Your line is better at run blocking than pass blocking and has been for years now.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Cant run every down dumb dumb. Haie, leave the football analysis to pump and steel2
  • Options
    You have to throw downfield to best a good team like Colorado. Make no mistake, they are a good football team. If Shenault played Pete would have had to test deep a lot more often. He would have made game a lot closer, he's that good . So just enjoy the win and pipe it up until pup gives another Pod. Maybe you'll learn something this week
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,456
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

You have to throw downfield to best a good team like Colorado. Make no mistake, they are a good football team. If Shenault played Pete would have had to test deep a lot more often. He would have made game a lot closer, he's that good . So just enjoy the win and pipe it up until pup gives another Pod. Maybe you'll learn something this week

4th string running back is averaging 7 ypc. Better start throwing it.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Nobody listens or cares. HTH
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Wana queff something out of your twat?

Remember to use the ° symbol when using pups material
    @creepycoug can I tell him to pup off? Or do I need use the symbol? Need the HH legal advice
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    @oregonblitzkrieg wana take the gloves off? I will shove my 2 inch cock down your throat to display my dominance
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,571
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

Pressing badly pumper. Shit poast.
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,980
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Race is on to Cal
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    We won. Jake was Blimp worthy. Stop bitching.