Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Race, you ready for an ass whooping yet?

2»

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2018

You have to throw downfield to best a good team like Colorado. Make no mistake, they are a good football team. If Shenault played Pete would have had to test deep a lot more often. He would have made game a lot closer, he's that good . So just enjoy the win and pipe it up until pup gives another Pod. Maybe you'll learn something this week

Your football takes are awful Pup. Colorado sucks.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

I didn't really have a problem yesterday besides the continued tendency to throw the ball for the sake of being balanced.. I don't agree with @salemcoog. Our lines are good enough as is. Mcgrew, Ahmed, and Pleasant are enough to run the table with the occasional short/medium pass up the middle to Sample and Otton. We don't need to rely on Fuller and Jones to make one handed catches.

That's all you need to fucking do. Fuck Stanford, fuck Minshew, fuck all of that bullshit. Stop being fucking cute and letting Jake throw his 3rd pick in 3 fucking games.

Please to keep my name from your aids ridden takes.

Thanks.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Wana queff something out of your twat?

Remember to use the ° symbol when using pups material
    @creepycoug can I tell him to pup off? Or do I need use the symbol? Need the HH legal advice
    Well, I borrow from much greater poasters, and all I do is an occasional attribution post. Like ever 5th time I use "dumb fucking donkey" or a derivative thereof, I give @dflea a shoutout. He doesn't want credit every single time. Get's annoying. Just enough so people remember who came up with it.

Some things, like "LEAVE", and similar stand-bys, are so much in the public domain now that really nobody can claim an intellectual property interest, so it's ok to use those w/o attribution or a mark. But it's fun to read @DerekJohnson 's history thread to see where they come from.

Helpful?