Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Currently trending on dawgman.com

2»

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Hardcore Husky is on pace to reach 2 million page views this month. ;) <------------- $75k</p>

Do you actually want traffic?
    This website seems really expensive and reputation destroying.
    Joking aside, my reputation is solid where it needs to be, especially for my plans for the future. There are some Woodinville/North Shore people who seek out this website and are shocked that I'm running this shit hole. I hear those comments.

Also, this website isn't as expensive to run as it used to be. I have fixed costs now.
    He makes me, @CheersWestDawg and @CFetters_Nacho_Lover work for FREE, so he's got that going for him.

#slavelabor
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club

Swaye said:

Hardcore Husky is on pace to reach 2 million page views this month. ;) <------------- $75k</p>

Do you actually want traffic?
    This website seems really expensive and reputation destroying.
    Joking aside, my reputation is solid where it needs to be, especially for my plans for the future. There are some Woodinville/North Shore people who seek out this website and are shocked that I'm running this shit hole. I hear those comments.

Also, this website isn't as expensive to run as it used to be. I have fixed costs now.
    He makes me, @CheersWestDawg and @CFetters_Nacho_Lover work for FREE, so he's got that going for him.

#slavelabor
    Live look at @CFetters_Nacho_Lover "working"

You can always count on him when the nuclear reactor is in meltdown mode. Also, nice touch to find a Messican. Nacho. Messican. Get it?
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,282 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

HuskyJW said:

Can you imagine the disappointment when people think they're going to meet ex University of Washington football player defensive back Derrick Johnson and then Stalin shows up?

I have told the story before, but a few years ago a woman contacted me on Facebook. She said she was a big fan of mine and then quickly suggested that we get together at some hotel as I recall. I broke the news to her that she was probably thinking I was Derrick Johnson the defensive back but in fact I was Derek Johnson the writer. That cooled her jets a bit.
    Pro tip for next time: Go in black face and say you are Derrick Johnson. By the time you open your pants and you notices you for sure could not be the REAL Derrick Johnson, it's already too late for her. Victory!
    True wisdom. Horse sense. @SpiritHorse sense.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381