Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Poof*

Kim Jong Un, strikes again
  • HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    edited October 2018
    They had a lemon trio party and doogman exhiled dem boff
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,952 Founders Club
    Derrick Johnson (cornerback)
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to navigationJump to search
    This article is about the football cornerback. For other uses, see Derrick Johnson (disambiguation).
    Derrick Johnson
    No. 23, 25, 37
    Position: Cornerback
    Personal information
    Born: February 9, 1982 (age 36)
    Long Beach, California
    Height: 5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
    Weight: 186 lb (84 kg)
    Career information
    High school: Notre Dame
    (Riverside, California)
    College: Washington
    NFL Draft: 2005 / Round: 6 / Pick: 205
    Career history
    San Francisco 49ers (2005)
    Houston Texans (2006)
    Atlanta Falcons (2006)
    Miami Dolphins (2007)*
    Houston Texans (2008)*
    Seattle Seahawks (2008)*
    Saskatchewan Roughriders (2009)*
    * Offseason and/or practice squad member only
    CFL status: International
    Career highlights and awards
    Second-team All-Pac-10 (2002-2003)
    Washington Defensive MVP (2003)
    Career NFL statistics
    Player stats at NFL.com
    Derrick Johnson (born February 9, 1982) is a former American football cornerback. He was drafted by the San Francisco 49ers in the sixth round of the 2005 NFL Draft. He played college football at Washington. As a rookie, Johnson played in 14 games, starting in 5, recording 41 total tackles, 1 sack, 4 passes defended and 1 fumble recovered, which he returned a Marcel Shipp fumble 78 yds for a touchdown against Arizona, Oct 2, 2005 in Mexico City.

Johnson has also been a member of the Houston Texans, Atlanta Falcons, Miami Dolphins, Seattle Seahawks and Saskatchewan Roughriders.

Early years[edit]
    Johnson attended Notre Dame High School in Riverside, California where he lettered in football and also competed in track. As a senior in 1999, Johnson rushed for 1,990 yards with 39 touchdowns, and also had 586 yards receiving. For his efforts, he was the De Anza League most valuable player as well as all-CIF, all-county and Small Schools all-state selections.

Coming out of high school, Johnson was a member of the Tacoma News-Tribune 's "Western 100" and a PrepStar All-Region pick at running back. He was ranked by PrepStar as the No. 9 running back in the West Region and ranked 37th in SuperPrep's California/Hawaii/Nevada 152.

Currently Head coach for Notre Dame High School, Riverside,Ca. In 2015, Johnson led his alma mater to the CIF SS Northwest Division championship, going 14-0 and securing school's first state bowl game bid.

See also[edit]
    Washington Huskies football statistical leaders
    External links[edit]
    Saskatchewan Roughriders bio
    Washington Huskies bio
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,952 Founders Club
    Derek Johnson (baseball)
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to navigationJump to search
    Derek Johnson is the pitching coach for the Milwaukee Brewers of Major League Baseball (MLB).

Johnson was pitching coach of the Vanderbilt Commodores baseball team from 2002 to 2012.[1] In 2012, he left Vanderbilt to be the minor league pitching coordinator for the Chicago Cubs.[2] Prior to the 2016 season, the Milwaukee Brewers hired Johnson to be their pitching coach.[3][4]

References[edit]
    Jump up ^ Johnson interested in what drives hurlers
    Jump up ^ Vanderbilt assistant coach gets called up to the pros
    Jump up ^ Derek Johnson leaves Cubs to become Brewers pitching coach
    Jump up ^ Brewers will hire Derek Johnson as pitching coach
  • SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 369

Hardcore Husky is on pace to reach 2 million page views this month. ;) <------------- $75k</p>

Do you actually want traffic?
    This website seems really expensive and reputation destroying.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Cut the shit Race. The 7-day free trial hasnt been necessary for you since '95
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Hardcore Husky is on pace to reach 2 million page views this month. ;) <------------- $75k</p>

Your welcome
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,090

Joking aside, my reputation is solid where it needs to be, especially for my plans for the future. There are some Woodinville/North Shore people who seek out this website and are shocked that I'm running this shit hole. I hear those comments.

Also, this website isn't as expensive to run as it used to be. I have fixed costs now.
    Is one of them Uncle Pete?
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,737 Founders Club

Your welcome
    @oregonblitzkrieg says "FUCK YOU!"
  • DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025

#UOgirlclout
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,737 Founders Club

Puppy gets the clicks. On a side note all the teams he predicted to win the South are tied for first with two losses. Puppy always right.

Thanks, pup.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,441 Founders Club
    biak1 said:

Joking aside, my reputation is solid where it needs to be, especially for my plans for the future. There are some Woodinville/North Shore people who seek out this website and are shocked that I'm running this shit hole. I hear those comments.

Also, this website isn't as expensive to run as it used to be. I have fixed costs now.
    Is one of them Uncle Pete?
    I don’t know him.