Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ayden Hector, 2020 4* CB, Sammamish (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 10/20/18)

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

His dad and grandpa are (were?) big deals around USC alumni. As long as Jimmy Lake is here, UDUB is fine. His dad thinks USC is a shithole right now.

Komo?
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Passion said:

Why is he CB’d to usc?

One final tangent:

We may all laugh at Helton because he's a shitty coach and for all we know shit will fall apart without Darnold. But can we at least agree that he is seeing what is happening up north, saw that UW flipped Tuli and got Kaho and got Irvin, and is saying "Fuck that shit".

USC is coming for our lunch and here is the proof:

Per Huffman, "USC QB coach Bryan Ellis was by Sammamish (Wash.) Eastside Catholic to watch a number of players they've offered including 2020 WR Gee Scott, 2020 DB Ayden Hector, 2020 TE D.J. Rogers and 2021 DE J.T. Tuimoloau, plus they watched 2020 RB Sam Adams."

2021 Class

- JT Tuimoloau - USC Offer, UW Offer (Hey we did this one right and were the first!)

- Julien "I'm 28" Simon - USC Offer, No UW Offer

- Will Latu - USC Offer, No UW Offer

- Sam Huard - No USC Offer (but they're already on him per Huffman), No UW Offer

- Emeka Egbuka - No USC Offer, No UW Offer, but FSU and both Oregon schools have so USC will before UW

2020 Class

- Gee Scott Jr - USC Offer, No UW Offer, Half the Pac-12 has offered, ND Offer

- DJ "I'm 35" Rogers - USC Offer, No UW Offer, Nebraska + Utah + ASU + LSU + Arkansas have all offered

- Ayden Hector - USC Offer, No UW Offer, Cal + Zona + Oregon have all offered

- Sam Adams - No USC Offer, No UW Offer, Cal + Zona have offered and USC was talking to him because he's a part of a core 4 at EC

- Geirean Hatchett - USC Offer, UW Offer (We got a second one right!), Half the Pac-12 has offered, Half the Big-12 has offered, etc., he's really good

- Sav'ell Smalls - USC Offer, UW Offer (We got a third one right!), Everyone including your mom has offered

So of the 11 elite kids sitting in our? backyard, we? have offered just 3 of the kids, and that's only because they are the no brainer 5* kids that you have no choice but to offer.

Meanwhile USC has only NOT offered 3 of the kids. And those 3 USC are all evaluating now and will be offering soon.

Recap:

2020 and 2021 Elite prospects in Washington State

UW has offered 3 of 11

USC has offered 8 of 11

Coach Pete may run circles around Clay as a coach, but Clay is opening our fridge and plans on eating what he wants while Pete just looks at him and is nervous to tell him he can't do that.

If you can't see that, then I can't fucking help you with that either.
    USC is not a threat as long as Helton is there. He's desperate because Petersen and his staff are kicking his ass all up and down the West coast for the best recruits. It's not even anything to worry about. UW owns the in-state recruits. They have since Petersen got here. Now all of a sudden they're gonna get their lunch eaten for in-state recruits just because there are more high-profile in-state recruits than before? I don't see it. Fat fuck Huffman is an idiot. It should be assumed every in-state recruit UW offers is going to UW until proven otherwise.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2019

Passion said:

Why is he CB’d to usc?

One final tangent:

We may all laugh at Helton because he's a shitty coach and for all we know shit will fall apart without Darnold. But can we at least agree that he is seeing what is happening up north, saw that UW flipped Tuli and got Kaho and got Irvin, and is saying "Fuck that shit".

USC is coming for our lunch and here is the proof:

Per Huffman, "USC QB coach Bryan Ellis was by Sammamish (Wash.) Eastside Catholic to watch a number of players they've offered including 2020 WR Gee Scott, 2020 DB Ayden Hector, 2020 TE D.J. Rogers and 2021 DE J.T. Tuimoloau, plus they watched 2020 RB Sam Adams."

2021 Class

- JT Tuimoloau - USC Offer, UW Offer (Hey we did this one right and were the first!)

- Julien "I'm 28" Simon - USC Offer, No UW Offer

- Will Latu - USC Offer, No UW Offer

- Sam Huard - No USC Offer (but they're already on him per Huffman), No UW Offer

- Emeka Egbuka - No USC Offer, No UW Offer, but FSU and both Oregon schools have so USC will before UW

2020 Class

- Gee Scott Jr - USC Offer, No UW Offer, Half the Pac-12 has offered, ND Offer

- DJ "I'm 35" Rogers - USC Offer, No UW Offer, Nebraska + Utah + ASU + LSU + Arkansas have all offered

- Ayden Hector - USC Offer, No UW Offer, Cal + Zona + Oregon have all offered

- Sam Adams - No USC Offer, No UW Offer, Cal + Zona have offered and USC was talking to him because he's a part of a core 4 at EC

- Geirean Hatchett - USC Offer, UW Offer (We got a second one right!), Half the Pac-12 has offered, Half the Big-12 has offered, etc., he's really good

- Sav'ell Smalls - USC Offer, UW Offer (We got a third one right!), Everyone including your mom has offered

So of the 11 elite kids sitting in our? backyard, we? have offered just 3 of the kids, and that's only because they are the no brainer 5* kids that you have no choice but to offer.

Meanwhile USC has only NOT offered 3 of the kids. And those 3 USC are all evaluating now and will be offering soon.

Recap:

2020 and 2021 Elite prospects in Washington State

UW has offered 3 of 11

USC has offered 8 of 11

Coach Pete may run circles around Clay as a coach, but Clay is opening our fridge and plans on eating what he wants while Pete just looks at him and is nervous to tell him he can't do that.

If you can't see that, then I can't fucking help you with that either.

Yeah, but why do you only point out the times I was wrong?

And like I said before, once I made this post everything changed. Pete reads these boards and he appreciates sound advice.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    be a whole lot cooler if you have Cardboard Pete in that picture

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Let’s see if Harris has any hair on his ballz
  • Options
    our favorite radio personality starting the Ohio State rally cry.

• Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    Meek said:

JFCSTFUGS

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,894
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Meek said:

Great troll response would be to say "UW knows, that's why they offered"
    Or point out that the retard fuck doesnt understand the difference between "since" and "sense"

Obviously not very well-spoken
  • Options
    crystal balls are dropping

• Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    DawgFader said:

Meek said:

JFCSTFUGS

Funny thing is, I figure it out immediately and mouthed it and lold while in Costco...
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Meek said:

crystal balls are dropping

Tom Loy CB to USC