Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Emeka Egbuka, 2021 5* WR, Steilacoom (Steilacoom HS), WA (Offered 10/20/18)

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

If you didn’t like every udub fan tweet then you’re not doing your part because everything matters.

I’m so fucking gay.

Put the Christmas tree up
    dnc said:

Huff interviewed him on the latest 247 podcast.

-Provided a summary of his top 4, basically said the same thing about Clemson, tOSU, and OU. They've all done a great job developing WRs and are rolling in recruiting.
    -Says the reason he's still considering UW is because of his trust in Junior Adams
    -Loves Jimmy lake, is excited for the new offense. Says it will be more "air raid".
    -Met with Donovan over Zoom to learn about his offense. Says he is excited to see it on the field.
    -Says he's close with Sam Huard and Caleb Williams (5* QB leaning towards OU) and it's a game changer to have an elite QB in the class. Said Sam is recruiting him hard.
    -Wants to play baseball in college and has met with UW's baseball coach
    -Wants to take all his visits before making a decision. If OVs are allowed in August he will take them all before the season. Will sign in December and enroll early.

Overall he did a good job of not hinting towards where he is leaning. I got the impression he truly is open right now and will give us every chance to keep him home as long as we don't fuck it up on the field.

If we land Egbuka, all is forgiven. We don't need Troy Franklin, amirite?
    Egbuka is better and more important.
    Yeah. Obviously you want both but if you told me we only get one, its Emeka by a mile. Emeka is a better version of Joe Ngata. Troy is a slightly downgraded version of Jalen McMillan. Both are great but Emeka is elite elite
    I don't think Egbuka is really a version of Ngata (though I agree he's better). Ngata is as slightly lesser Reggie Williams. Egbuka is huge but from a slightly different mold. Faster, quicker and more precise than those guys and a little less physical.

He's like Antonio Brown with three more inches or a 4.4 DeAndre Hopkins.

He's incredibly special.
    I really like the AB comp. good shit DNC.
    Without the crazy
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,924 Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

dnc said:

If you didn’t like every udub fan tweet then you’re not doing your part because everything matters.

I’m so fucking gay.

dnc said:

-Provided a summary of his top 4, basically said the same thing about Clemson, tOSU, and OU. They've all done a great job developing WRs and are rolling in recruiting.
    -Says the reason he's still considering UW is because of his trust in Junior Adams
    -Loves Jimmy lake, is excited for the new offense. Says it will be more "air raid".
    -Met with Donovan over Zoom to learn about his offense. Says he is excited to see it on the field.
    -Says he's close with Sam Huard and Caleb Williams (5* QB leaning towards OU) and it's a game changer to have an elite QB in the class. Said Sam is recruiting him hard.
    -Wants to take all his visits before making a decision. If OVs are allowed in August he will take them all before the season. Will sign in December and enroll early.

Overall he did a good job of not hinting towards where he is leaning. I got the impression he truly is open right now and will give us every chance to keep him home as long as we don't fuck it up on the field.

Yeah. Obviously you want both but if you told me we only get one, its Emeka by a mile. Emeka is a better version of Joe Ngata. Troy is a slightly downgraded version of Jalen McMillan. Both are great but Emeka is elite elite
    I don't think Egbuka is really a version of Ngata (though I agree he's better). Ngata is as slightly lesser Reggie Williams. Egbuka is huge but from a slightly different mold. Faster, quicker and more precise than those guys and a little less physical.

He's incredibly special.
    On the pod he said he's currently 6'1, 195lbs, that's above average for a WR but I wouldn't call huge. Bigger than Jalen but smaller than Rome.
    Yeah huge may have been an overstatement. He's huge for the way he moves.
    He looks really big. His body fat must be basically zero if he's under 200lbs.
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,104 Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

dnc said:

I’m so fucking gay.

dnc said:

He's incredibly special.
    I really like the AB comp. good shit DNC.
    Without the crazy
    Yet
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    edited June 2020
    dnc said:

I’m so fucking gay.

dnc said:

He's incredibly special.
    3 more inches would be incredibly special
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,356
    3 inches, 3 mm, 3 feet........she gone

Have they donged her to Oregon yet?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

FireCohen said:

dnc said:

I’m so fucking gay.

dnc said:

He's incredibly special.
    The story of my life.
    All of our lifes
  • WillyRBeekWillyRBeek Member Posts: 133
    FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

dnc said:

I’m so fucking gay.

dnc said:

He's incredibly special.
    The story of my life.
    All of our lifes
    Anything over 2 inches is basically just showing off anyway.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,494 Swaye's Wigwam

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

dnc said:

I’m so fucking gay.

dnc said:

He's incredibly special.
    The story of my life.
    All of our lifes
    Anything over 2 inches is basically just showing off anyway.
    Shit, I'd need that just to get to positive numbers when it's cold or I'm working out.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,325 Swaye's Wigwam
    Who did this? You need to stop! I just assume we blame la mike.

• bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,064

Holy shit
  • LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,477 Founders Club

JFC

• TrumpsWallTrumpsWall Member Posts: 466
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,735 Swaye's Wigwam
    At least it wasn’t the jersey under the tree bit. This one was pretty creative... over the top none the less.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,735 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2020
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825