Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What's everyone drinking today?

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,993 Founders Club
Volstead Act for me. Pathetic. Told lil' piss I'd take him to the gayme but we have to leave at half tim for swimming lesson. If we lose it's my fault.

In honor of Pumpeii though got a sixer of Becks for the after loss party / no victory coitus.

Comments

• Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    I want to drink, but I'm afraid I will commit suicide.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,737 Founders Club

DO IT!!

DO IT!!
    Outside of UW football everything is great in my life. I don't really want to rn. Just give me until half time, though.

I have 40 bottles of booze at my house. I can make it happen. I bought like six bottles of rum the other day. One is 151 proof, another 139. It'll be easy.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,502 Swaye's Wigwam
    Organic squirt
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,993 Founders Club

DO IT!!
    Outside of UW football everything is great in my life. I don't really want to rn. Just give me until half time, though.

I have 40 bottles of booze at my house. I can make it happen. I bought like six bottles of rum the other day. One is 151 proof, another 139. It'll be easy.
    I want to cum to your house some time with a stack of my minty AC DC 1st pressings and drink all your rich people rum.

DO IT!!

I want to cum to your house some time with a stack of my minty AC DC 1st pressings and drink all your rich people rum.
    bring it on bb.

DO IT!!

I do love being rich. I got a raise and didn't realize it. I was like 'oh shit, my checks are higher! wow - this is awesome... I wonder why'. I asked my boss and he was like, 'uh you got a substantial raise' - I was like, 'oh yeah, I forgot. I'm rich.'.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,502 Swaye's Wigwam

DO IT!!

I do love being rich. I got a raise and didn't realize it. I was like 'oh shit, my checks are higher! wow - this is awesome... I wonder why'. I asked my boss and he was like, 'uh you got a substantial raise' - I was like, 'oh yeah, I forgot. I'm rich.'.
    Fuck off
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,993 Founders Club

DO IT!!

Fuck off you hedonist SOB!!! I hope your student loans have high interest rates.
  • StLouisDawgStLouisDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 534 Founders Club
    Bourbon. Alway bourbon. Today is Makers.

Btw, on the suicide thing, much easier to ram the bottles up your ass and let 6 or so drain in. If you can stay conscious long enough after doing 6 or so bottles to cork it up, goal achieved. Alcohol metabolizes faster that way.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    You didn’t die so, how do you know this?
  • minion_doogminion_doog Member Posts: 1,989
    Time for a refill. Fiddich 14, Caffè Verona, half & half

• Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    I'm really on a Beam Devil's Cut kick right now. The taste isn't amazing, but the buzz is as smooth as you'll find.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,952 Founders Club
    Widmer Drop Top Amber and some indica dominant stuff called Star Pebbles.

DO IT!!

Fuck off you hedonist SOB!!! I hope your student loans have high interest rates.
    No student loans. lol.

I went to UW when it was $6k a year and I worked at A HUSKY WEBSITE to pay for that shit - then I entered a domestic union and he paid my rent and I just wrote freelance. lol. true story.
    Lived with a girl who was a chemical dependency counselor at a regional hospital. She had some amazing stories. The suicide by ass may have been accidental. Kid had a history of anal fetish, likely due to repeated foster care trauma. Was his modus operandi to get drunk. Just usually not six.

I miss those days. At the time I was doing Monday morning docket duty in St Louis county and interviewed people locked up over the weekend. Never a dull moment.

Our third roommate (first wife later on) worked for social services and got to decide if you kept your baby if you tested positive for cocaine at the birth (standard test at the time if on welfare). Much sadder stories overall.

If all 3 of us had met you, you probably had been on the local news. Yes it happened. I remember one where dude flagged down a school bus and shot his pregnant girlfriend because he didn’t want to pay child support.

We were a fun bunch to drink with. No one believed any of our stories but they were all true.
  • minion_doogminion_doog Member Posts: 1,989
    Are you Louis Theroux?
    Not that I am aware of. Is that a vampire or something?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,601 Standard Supporter

DO IT!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYYQtwuxM50
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,666 Standard Supporter
    After reading this thread I might quit drinking...