Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Least excitement I've had for a game since Ty was here.

13»

Comments

• ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904

The truth of this is.... You assholes know I follow all of college football, not just D1. I became disillusioned with D1. The real privileged white teams are those $50K/year private, small D3 schools like PLU, Whitworth, UPS, Linfield..... D2 schools usually have a lot of white "working class" players that don't fit the profile of D1 (not quite big enough, fast enough, or right racial profile for position).

Flagged for listing pour small private schools as your example.

If you need to stick to the West coast, and I know you do, then Whitman (which doesn't have football anyway) and the Pomona consortium are your huckleberry.
    What's a "pour" school? The tuition alone at PLU is over 40 grand a year. Add in room and board and I suppose it's more like 55 grand. Then you've got books, etc. All told about ~250 grand for your education. In the good old days at Central which was 30 years ago -- I think the whole shebang was under 10 grand. I mean, all four years, grand total...
  • JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 2,030
    having a good discussion about race, that’s the important part
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

Sounds like you miss The Lawnmower

DDY misses everything about Sark, there's no question about that.

He's literally less excited to watch a team leading the P12 north than any of Sark's teams.

I think he misses the plunger.

Shark. Jumped.
    Thanks for reading!
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

Sounds like you miss The Lawnmower