Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Least excitement I've had for a game since Ty was here.

I hate our team. Fucking emotionless white people going through the motions and folding in critical moments.

Jake is completely unlikeable. He's a fucking over privileged white bratty fag who chokes.

Myles is great, but we don't center our offense around him.

We play nothing but white people. We are recruiting tons of white people. We have no emotion. We are boring and shitty.

How many players do we have that meet these two criteria:

1. Two black parents
2. From a public school

??

Not sure we have one.

I'm just so sick of Pete. I'm sick of his subtle racism, white washing our team and allowing mentally weak players to be championed as if they are strong. We choked away the Oregon game. We choked away the Auburn game. We've never won a big game with Pete. This year we've lost to two mediocre teams on the road.

We have no emotional leaders like Kevin King or Azeem. We would never even recruit a kid like Hakim Akbar. Like never.

It's not even a joke at this point. We never will. We would never recruit Azeem. We ran Azeem off. Black kids leave our team at a much higher rate than white players.

We play fucking midgets.

This team is really unlikeable and Pete is white-washing our program and draining us of emotion.

Fuck this team. Hope we lose today.

Comments