Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Remember that whole thing about believe all women? Yeah, you can forget about that.

2»

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

YOU brought it up because you’re addicted to dumbfuckery

Exactly. I keep responding to dumbfucks who blast Franken and Weinstein but support Kavanaugh and Roy Moore.
    But I've not supported Moore. I've never once even mentioned Moore. Your claim that I've supported Moore is a complete fucking lie, which is what you do Hondo, and then you'll preform your Kunt act where you'll pretend to be all OUTRAGED by Trump's lying.
    Yet you call me and "rats" you don't know pedophiles. And can't call him one or say anything negative about him.

Not to mention you don't discuss anything about your hypocrisy.
    You have to have an IQ above room temp to get the point dipshit. First of all, lets just admit right up front that you lied about me supporting Moore. Second of all, I'm just applying the same standard you do to me regarding Moore, with you and Mel Reynolds and Menendez. The fact that I've never seen you denounce either of them must me you support them Kunt. It's your standard asswhole, live with it.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Exactly. I keep responding to dumbfucks who blast Franken and Weinstein but support Kavanaugh and Roy Moore.
    But I've not supported Moore. I've never once even mentioned Moore. Your claim that I've supported Moore is a complete fucking lie, which is what you do Hondo, and then you'll preform your Kunt act where you'll pretend to be all OUTRAGED by Trump's lying.
    Yet you call me and "rats" you don't know pedophiles. And can't call him one or say anything negative about him.

You have to have an IQ above room temp to get the point dipshit. First of all, lets just admit right up front that you lied about me supporting Moore. Second of all, I'm just applying the same standard you do to me regarding Moore, with you and Mel Reynolds and Menendez. The fact that I've never seen you denounce either of them must me you support them Kunt. It's your standard asswhole, live with it.
    Oh you lied when you called me a pedophile while we are at it. Fuck you are stupid.

Why do you ignore your hypocrisy?
    I have just much evidence that you're a pedophile that you have that I have supported Moore. The fact that you have never denounced Menendez or Mel Reynolds, using your Kunt standard of "evidence" just further supports my belief that you're either a pedophile yourself, or a pedophile supporter.
    edited October 2018

Unless Hondo can produce a link proving he isn’t a pedophile, we must default to the safety of the kids and assume he is.

And only a link containing raw footage will be accepted as evidence. Until then, we'll just have to go with the fact that he has never criticized Menendez therefore he is at the very least a pedophile supporter.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

My best advice to you is to lurk awhile and get acclimated before posting. Now, why would I say that? Good question.

If I had a nickel for every naïve soul that wandered onto our boards looking for Pollyanna discussions about the Dawgs, or wanting to find the coldest beer near Husky Stadium, I wouldn't have to solicit donations. (You can help out by donating here)

Yes, things can get ugly for newcomers really quick. Like a tourist going for a quick swim in a South American river, only to be devoured by piranhas. As our elder statesman Race Bannon says, "Hardcore Husky is a combination of Lord of the Flies and Full Metal Jacket. If you don't get shanked or kill yourself, you're in!"

Or let's look at a post made by the irreverent poster AllPurpleAllGold.

"The thing is we don't need new posters. We make better posters. One poster here is worth a hundred on Dawgman.com.

"That's because Dawgman.com is a place for random people to hang out and talk Husky football. This is a place to hang out with your friends. And new friends are always welcome. But the sucky ones will get weeded out."
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sounds like you're a hypocritical piece of shit who never really cared about supposed abuse of women and only tried to use it as a partisan issue.

Where do you get from what I said? You are the shill that will never support conservatives/Republicans like Roy Moore and Kavanaugh then throw Democrats under the bus for the exact same thing.

Fuck you are stupid. You can't even say anything negative about Roy Moore.
    Does anyone speak lying dumbfuck? I need an interpretation here.
    I edited the post. But you know exactly what I'm saying.
    You're a lying piece of shit? That's all I know about what you're saying Hondo.
    Say something negative about Roy Moore.

photo giphy 1_zpsapntxcqd.gif
    I went fishing with Roy Moore once. He was a terrible fisherman.

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sounds like you're a hypocritical piece of shit who never really cared about supposed abuse of women and only tried to use it as a partisan issue.

Where do you get from what I said? You are the shill that will never support conservatives/Republicans like Roy Moore and Kavanaugh then throw Democrats under the bus for the exact same thing.

You are supposed to take him to the fingerling spot.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

You are supposed to take him to the fingerling spot.
    Ok Hondo that was kinda funny.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    @Swaye wrote: "I went fishing with Roy Moore once. He was a terrible fisherman."

Reminds me of my favorite fishing joke:

Why do you always take two mormons fishing with you?

'Cause if you just take one, he'll drink all your beer.