Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Remember that whole thing about believe all women? Yeah, you can forget about that.

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953
A new Ohio-based PAC is running an ad campaign targeting Democratic Sen. Sherrod Brown for allegedly abusing his ex-wife.

#MeTooOhio says they are “striving to hold accountable the men who hold on to powerful positions while having a history of domestic violence of women.” On Thursday morning, the PAC launched an ad campaign calling out Sen. Brown’s alleged history of domestic abuse and demanding he resign from his U.S. Senate seat.

“Now, Senator Sherrod Brown is facing his own #MeToo moment from his past,” a video ad by Me Too Ohio states. “These court records show sworn evidence that Brown’s ex-wife accused him of abusing her. She said Brown assaulted her. A judge had to issue a restraining order.”

https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/13/sherrod-brown-abuse-me-too-moment/

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sounds like you should support him for SCOTUS to me.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953
    Sounds like you're a hypocritical piece of shit who never really cared about supposed abuse of women and only tried to use it as a partisan issue.

edited October 2018
    SFGbob said:

Sounds like you're a hypocritical piece of shit who never really cared about supposed abuse of women and only tried to use it as a partisan issue.

Where do you get from what I said? You are the shill that will support conservatives/Republicans like Roy Moore and Kavanaugh then throw Democrats under the bus for the exact same thing.

Fuck you are stupid. You can't even say anything negative about Roy Moore.
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Where do you get from what I said? You are the shill that will never support conservatives/Republicans like Roy Moore and Kavanaugh then throw Democrats under the bus for the exact same thing.

Does anyone speak lying dumbfuck? I need an interpretation here.
    edited October 2018
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Where do you get from what I said? You are the shill that will never support conservatives/Republicans like Roy Moore and Kavanaugh then throw Democrats under the bus for the exact same thing.

I edited the post. But you know exactly what I'm saying.
    I just read the headline. But HRYK.
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

You're a lying piece of shit? That's all I know about what you're saying Hondo.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Say something negative about Roy Moore.

photo giphy 1_zpsapntxcqd.gif
    Hondo obviously supports pedophilia since I've never seen him say anything negative about Bob Menendez, Gary Studds or Mel Reynolds.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Say something negative about Roy Moore.

photo giphy 1_zpsapntxcqd.gif
    He’s a loser.

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Where do you get from what I said? You are the shill that will support conservatives/Republicans like Roy Moore and Kavanaugh then throw Democrats under the bus for the exact same thing.

Not the same thing. Not close. Everyone sees the differences except you. Why is that?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,636 Founders Club
    What is Roy Moore running for?

Link?

Link?

Since he isn't being nominated to the Supreme Court I'm not sure why Hondo even brought him up.
    SFGbob said:

Link?

Since he isn't being nominated to the Supreme Court I'm not sure why Hondo even brought him up.
    It's brought up because it shows your hypocrisy.
    YOU brought it up because you’re addicted to dumbfuckery

Exactly. I keep responding to dumbfucks who blast Franken and Weinstein but support Kavanaugh and Roy Moore.
    If that’s what you gotta do I o get thru your day, I guess
    2001400ex said:

Exactly. I keep responding to dumbfucks who blast Franken and Weinstein but support Kavanaugh and Roy Moore.
    But I've not supported Moore. I've never once even mentioned Moore. Your claim that I've supported Moore is a complete fucking lie, which is what you do Hondo, and then you'll preform your Kunt act where you'll pretend to be all OUTRAGED by Trump's lying.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

But I've not supported Moore. I've never once even mentioned Moore. Your claim that I've supported Moore is a complete fucking lie, which is what you do Hondo, and then you'll preform your Kunt act where you'll pretend to be all OUTRAGED by Trump's lying.
    Yet you call me and "rats" you don't know pedophiles. And can't call him one or say anything negative about him.

Not to mention you don't discuss anything about your hypocrisy.