Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The UW Doog Pod Episode 7 Pumpeii the Great

Comments

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I'm hearing @BennyBeaver is available as a pod guest for OSEwe week.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I'm hearing @BennyBeaver is available as a pod guest for OSEwe week.

Considering the source, that sound unlikely.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,165
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I'd prefer @theglove

Race you can run but you cant hide
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,178
    Swaye's Wigwam

No talk of banging black hookers in Gorst? Very disappointed

I feel like this was a feeling-out episode, a first date if you will

We might not agree on everything but I really enjoyed talking to @puppylove_sugarsteel. He seems like he would be the fast strategy best friend of one of my two dad's that went to UW or something. At first meeting, you only get a hint that there are some good stories from back in the day there, then progressively as the drinking and comradery set in they open up with the good chit about stealing booze from the chem e lab, banging co-eds as eskimo brothers, and getting tossed out of Canada during ski weekend etc. Looking forward to future casts with him and @steelheader2 along with @Swaye & @GrundleStiltzkin and whoever else I can finagle into guest podding. [Looking at you Stalin]

Don't know why the sudden change in attitude, I was laughing at myself having to piss while recording a pod but what else was I going to do? I fully admitted to being unprepared but when you get a shot at a great guest you take it regardless. I've never claimed to be a sexpert I just try to get to talk to people that know UW football and are also entertaining. I don't think anyone wants to listen to Grundle and I breakdown film for an hour like autistic idiots. I had a blast talking to you Pup.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

We might not agree on everything but I really enjoyed talking to @puppylove_sugarsteel. He seems like he would be the fast strategy best friend of one of my two dad's that went to UW or something. At first meeting, you only get a hint that there are some good stories from back in the day there, then progressively as the drinking and comradery set in they open up with the good chit about stealing booze from the chem e lab, banging co-eds as eskimo brothers, and getting tossed out of Canada during ski weekend etc. Looking forward to future casts with him and @steelheader2 along with @Swaye & @GrundleStiltzkin and whoever else I can finagle into guest podding. [Looking at you Stalin]

Don't know why the sudden change in attitude, I was laughing at myself having to piss while recording a pod but what else was I going to do? I fully admitted to being unprepared but when you get a shot at a great guest you take it regardless. I've never claimed to be a sexpert I just try to get to talk to people that know UW football and are also entertaining. I don't think anyone wants to listen to Grundle and I breakdown film for an hour like autistic idiots. I had a blast talking to you Pup.
    All good homey
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,468
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

@PurpleBaze
    @TheRealUODuckGirl

But not at the same time, jeeesus christ

EXACTLY at the same tim.
    That's no way to treat a lady. Clean it up guys.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,468
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

At the half; Audio is better

@UW_Doog_Bot "Fuckin fuck fucking fucken..."

@puppylove_sugarsteel "Don't get me started..."

Also, is Pumpy pacing through a sea of empties? I'm pretty sure he took a leak mid "Their defense is atrocious..."

No, that's definitely me taking a piss...
    I didn't think it was you because I was sure I heard you stifling a laugh in reaction... You knew what you were doing
    I was trying hard to make it through without pissing and then realized there was no way around it. Couldn't help but laugh at the absurdity of my situation. I told you guys I would drop everything to pod with pup.
    I had a hard time making it through with your limp wristed questions Bot, and pure ignorance of the sport you try unsuccessfully to cover. Your metro voice made me uncomfortable from the beginning yet I stayed on the phone, although my attention obviously elsewhere. Good luck with your fuckshow going forward. Cheerleader questions? Try preparing al better interview if comedy you seek. I was embarrased by your preperation
    Puppy always wrong so consider this a compliment.
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

It may feel a little different with the barrel pointed in your face but I think he's just giving you some of that flav we were looking for on the pod
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,178
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm surprised @Pitchfork51 hasn't posted his pup meme yet.
  • Options
    GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061

At the half; Audio is better

@UW_Doog_Bot "Fuckin fuck fucking fucken..."

@puppylove_sugarsteel "Don't get me started..."

Also, is Pumpy pacing through a sea of empties? I'm pretty sure he took a leak mid "Their defense is atrocious..."

No, that's definitely me taking a piss...
    I didn't think it was you because I was sure I heard you stifling a laugh in reaction... You knew what you were doing
    I was trying hard to make it through without pissing and then realized there was no way around it. Couldn't help but laugh at the absurdity of my situation. I told you guys I would drop everything to pod with pup.
    I had a hard time making it through with your limp wristed questions Bot, and pure ignorance of the sport you try unsuccessfully to cover. Your metro voice made me uncomfortable from the beginning yet I stayed on the phone, although my attention obviously elsewhere. Good luck with your fuckshow going forward. Cheerleader questions? Try preparing al better interview if comedy you seek. I was embarrased by your preperation
    And there he is.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

Pup’s voice was nothing like I imagined, and I wasn’t counting on one of the hosts to relieve their bladder while recording...

...still, worth the listen.

Yup! He sounded more like a dude-brah. I had always imagined his voice to be like that of Ferrall on the Bench. I'll continue to read his rants with that voice.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    😍😍😍😍bump
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    Hey fudgepack, what's up with the gaybob emojis?
  • Options
    MammaJammaMammaJamma Member Posts: 193
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Moar doog poad, please
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Nice pumpy bumpy