Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Chris Steele cancelling his couch purchase

124»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

@creepycoug @DJDuck @lawsandl Decommit U strikes again!

Why tag me? IDGAF. The kid went and then left before he got there.

What? You wouldn't take him? Maybe not because you're stupid. He sticks you keep him. He leaves he leaves. Who cares? They didn't get him to begin with so what does it matter other than it gives you a hard on.

Your real issue is that you know Cristobal can recruit and it's eating you up. Very obvious. You don't hide your shit well.
    He's not a great recruiter. Your last class featured a bunch of 4-stars nobody good wanted and this class is gonna suck because there aren't a whole lot of overrated 4-star guys available for Cristobal to cherry pick.

Positions Oregon will get zero 4-star recruits: RB, TE, OL, D-line, ILB, and probably OLB if/when Navarrette flips again.

And y'all definitely ain't getting any 5-stars this class.

Get a real coach and beat the big boys for recruits like UW is. Stop cherry picking "4-star" kids from across the country with weak committable offer sheets. Stop being a placeholder school for kids as they continue to go through the process as if they're not committed at all and eventually flip. Then I might be worried about Oregon. Otherwise, y'all ain't going anywhere. Especially not after this disappointing season coming up.
    Ahmed > Gaskin
    Correct.
    On what possible basis can you make this categorical claim. And you wonder why literally nobody takes you seriously?

Why? Because he's straight-line faster than Gaskin? The game is full of fast dudes ... many much faster than the terrorist. So what?

Sure he might blow up this year. Who knows? But thus far he's shown (1) to have no vision, (2) to have no toughness and (3) to be an easy tackle. None of these things could be said of Gaskin. You're sitting here saying that this guy, who has done nothing, is better than a four-time 1,000 yard rusher. Let me say this again: FOUR TIME ONE THOUSAND YARD RUSHER.

If Ahmed were a Duck you'd be laughing your ass off right now.
    Ahmed, if he stays healthy*, has a high probability of doing good if nothing else than the fact that he's not going to face a lot of stacked boxes. This is not the hill to prove strongarm's dooginess on.
    "Doing good" and being better than a 4X 1,000 yard rusher are two different things. Busting a big run and being a balls-to-the-wall every down back who could put the offense on his shoulders and, most importantly, deliver in the clutch are also two different things.

Look, technically he's already not as good because he'll never deliver 4 1,000 yard seasons. That's a little sneaky and clever, but also true.

Also, and this is a big one, nobody here has any fucking idea if he's going to develop the ability to run in between the tackles. That shows up or it doesn't, and coaches don't develop that. For RBs, coaches develop fundamentals like carrying the ball correctly and pass blocking technique.

The things that made Myles Gaskin MMFG cannot be coached. Period. End of story. Running backs show up who they are. OKG shit doesn't matter here. At. Fucking. All.

I will believe the terrorist replaces Myles when I see it. And no: an occasional 45 yd. burst won't do it.

The kid is injury prone, avoids contact like a pussy, and hasn't shown himself to have great vision. I can tackle him by yelling at him.

Not Myles Gaskin.
    Get off his fucking dick. Gaskin was a good back for us but he got drafted in the 7th round for a reason. He's not irreplaceable by any means.

Ahmed can run between the tackles. We've seen it. He just needs to be more consistent at it and that will come with more carries.

You don't want Gaskin to be replaced by someone better because you're a fucking quook. Whether it's this season or the 2020 season, Ahmed will run for more yards in a single season or for more yards per carry than Gaskin ever did at UW. That qualifies as being better than him.
    Fuck off ese. You're wrong, I'm right.

:D
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,439
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

What? You wouldn't take him? Maybe not because you're stupid. He sticks you keep him. He leaves he leaves. Who cares? They didn't get him to begin with so what does it matter other than it gives you a hard on.

Your real issue is that you know Cristobal can recruit and it's eating you up. Very obvious. You don't hide your shit well.
    He's not a great recruiter. Your last class featured a bunch of 4-stars nobody good wanted and this class is gonna suck because there aren't a whole lot of overrated 4-star guys available for Cristobal to cherry pick.

Positions Oregon will get zero 4-star recruits: RB, TE, OL, D-line, ILB, and probably OLB if/when Navarrette flips again.

Get a real coach and beat the big boys for recruits like UW is. Stop cherry picking "4-star" kids from across the country with weak committable offer sheets. Stop being a placeholder school for kids as they continue to go through the process as if they're not committed at all and eventually flip. Then I might be worried about Oregon. Otherwise, y'all ain't going anywhere. Especially not after this disappointing season coming up.
    Ahmed > Gaskin
    Correct.
    On what possible basis can you make this categorical claim. And you wonder why literally nobody takes you seriously?

Why? Because he's straight-line faster than Gaskin? The game is full of fast dudes ... many much faster than the terrorist. So what?

Sure he might blow up this year. Who knows? But thus far he's shown (1) to have no vision, (2) to have no toughness and (3) to be an easy tackle. None of these things could be said of Gaskin. You're sitting here saying that this guy, who has done nothing, is better than a four-time 1,000 yard rusher. Let me say this again: FOUR TIME ONE THOUSAND YARD RUSHER.

Ahmed, if he stays healthy*, has a high probability of doing good if nothing else than the fact that he's not going to face a lot of stacked boxes. This is not the hill to prove strongarm's dooginess on.
    "Doing good" and being better than a 4X 1,000 yard rusher are two different things. Busting a big run and being a balls-to-the-wall every down back who could put the offense on his shoulders and, most importantly, deliver in the clutch are also two different things.

Look, technically he's already not as good because he'll never deliver 4 1,000 yard seasons. That's a little sneaky and clever, but also true.

Also, and this is a big one, nobody here has any fucking idea if he's going to develop the ability to run in between the tackles. That shows up or it doesn't, and coaches don't develop that. For RBs, coaches develop fundamentals like carrying the ball correctly and pass blocking technique.

The things that made Myles Gaskin MMFG cannot be coached. Period. End of story. Running backs show up who they are. OKG shit doesn't matter here. At. Fucking. All.

I will believe the terrorist replaces Myles when I see it. And no: an occasional 45 yd. burst won't do it.

The kid is injury prone, avoids contact like a pussy, and hasn't shown himself to have great vision. I can tackle him by yelling at him.

Not Myles Gaskin.
    Get off his fucking dick. Gaskin was a good back for us but he got drafted in the 7th round for a reason. He's not irreplaceable by any means.

Ahmed can run between the tackles. We've seen it. He just needs to be more consistent at it and that will come with more carries.

You don't want Gaskin to be replaced by someone better because you're a fucking quook. Whether it's this season or the 2020 season, Ahmed will run for more yards in a single season or for more yards per carry than Gaskin ever did at UW. That qualifies as being better than him.
    Legit question: how to you rank Polk, Sankey, Gaskin, and Ahmed?
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Ahmed > Gaskin
    Correct.

Not Myles Gaskin.

Legit question: how to you rank Polk, Sankey, Gaskin, and Ahmed?
    Right now?

1. Polk
    2. Sankey
    3. Gaskin
    4. Ahmed
  • Options

Ahmed > Gaskin
    Correct.

Not Myles Gaskin.

No you're not. You HOPE you're right. I actually watch all of UW's games and have seen all of Ahmed's carries. He's going to be better than Gaskin.
  • Options

Ahmed > Gaskin
    Correct.

Not Myles Gaskin.

No you're not. You HOPE you're right. I actually watch all of UW's games and have seen all of Ahmed's carries. He's going to be better than Gaskin.
    Nope.
  • Options

Ahmed > Gaskin
    Correct.

Not Myles Gaskin.

Nope.
    Yep.
  • Options

Ahmed > Gaskin
    Correct.

Not Myles Gaskin.

Nope.
    Yep.
    Nope. Keep trying to convince yourself.

• Options
    NurpleNurple Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Give up guys SAC is rubber and the rest of us are glue.
  • Options

Ahmed > Gaskin
    Correct.

Not Myles Gaskin.

Nope.
    Yep.

Yep.
  • Options

Ahmed > Gaskin
    Correct.

Not Myles Gaskin.

Nope.
    Yep.

Yep.
    You're still here?