Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Chris Steele cancelling his couch purchase

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Seems like a can't miss recruit who is sure to be big time.

He's talented, don't twist, but jesus, so much drama all ready. What's the over/under on his next portal entrance?

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

He's talented, don't twist, but jesus, so much drama all ready. What's the over/under on his next portal entrance?

As long as he avoids the Autzen parking lot, he should stick
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited May 2019

TBH, it seems like drama is 98% of the game today.

For me, it's ruining it. I like the good old days of three hats on a table, pick one and we don't hear from you again until you do something on the field.

All the social media shit is an abortion. I know, I know ... Get off my Lawn!!

But Jimminy Christmas it gets exhausting.

Mark my words: the portal and the easing of the transfer process is going to ruin cfb. This generation of punks were fickle enough as it was.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2019

For me, it's ruining it. I like the good old days of three hats on a table, pick one and we don't hear from you again until you do something on the field.

Mark my words: the portal and the easing of the transfer process is going to ruin cfb. This generation of punks were fickle enough as it was.
    Dude, the old generation of players got fucked hard. So I rather give this punk bitches their rights to do wtf they want. Most of the going to amount to nothing because they don’t have the back bone to do this shit
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Totally unrelated, I really hope Tate Martell wins the Miami QB battle.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

His roommate was a psycho, he asked for a new roommate which Florida drug their feet on, then his roommate raped 2 chicks. Not sure I’d fault anyone for transferring in that scenario.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Totally unrelated, I really hope Tate Martell wins the Miami QB battle.
    I hope Jarren Williams wins a tuff competition. More upside.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bump.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019
    So he chose USC, and he’s happy with his decision.

Steele’s also happy to be done with recruiting. He’s been a part of the circus for three years.

“It just feels really good to have this whole process over with,” Steele said.

Especially, when if you’ve been robbed of your holiday.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2019
    This may be a big win for most of us in the end. If Helton lands both McCoy AND Steele it may help him hang on. Helton at the helm of USC is a plus for the rest of the league.

“Let’s go win one for Clay! Rah Rah Rah.”

“ Mom I’m going to play for Coach Clay. He’s a dynamic and innovative guy and we will always be above .500!”
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    DJDuck said:

This may be a big win for most of us in the end. If Helton lands both McCoy AND Steele it may help him hang on. Helton at the helm of USC is a plus for the rest of the league.

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/59556/more-rumblings-out-of-watts#latest

Trojan fans disagree
  • Options
    edited June 2019

@creepycoug @DJDuck @lawsandl Decommit U strikes again!

Pretty weak😎

Maybe we can decommit our way to another Top Ten recruiting class.
    😂😂😂
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Whatever, it is what it is. He’s a strange kid though. On his visit he was saying how great it would be to be roommates with former teammate Suaavi Poti and Jonah Tauanu'u.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    DJDuck said:

Pretty weak😎

😂😂😂
    Your last recruiting class was a joke it's so overrated.

This one won't crack the top-20. Gotta find those hidden gems!
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited June 2019
    DJDuck said:

“Let’s go win one for Clay! Rah Rah Rah.”

“ Mom I’m going to play for Coach Clay. He’s a dynamic and innovative guy and we will always be above .500!”

Regardless of Helton being a shit coach, he's won a conference title and a Rose Bowl. What has Mario done? Nothing. Excuse me, he's a Redbox bowl champ lol. This is in no way good for Oregon. It's either more talent for Helton or the next head coach after him and either way it's less talent for Oregon. Nice spin zone tho.
  • Options
    edited June 2019

DJDuck said:

Pretty weak😎

😂😂😂

So that’s all you got? Our 2019 class was overrated and was a joke.. That’s so ignorant and weak, it’s hilarious.What a dumb argument.

Oregon already leads the PAC 12 in recruiting class rankings and is 15 th Nationally this year. But of course they are overrated.

I’ve got you and your expert opinion down as Ducks “won’t crack the top 20”. We shall revisit this when the dust settles😂😂😂

I gotta give some props to you guys though your 2020 class is ranked 4th in the Pac12 and 44th nationally. It’s far from over but I suggest you guys have some distance to make up.
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

Pretty weak😎

😂😂😂

So that’s all you got? Our 2019 class was overrated and was a joke.. That’s so ignorant and weak, it’s hilarious.What a dumb argument.

Oregon already leads the PAC 12 in recruiting class rankings and is 15 th Nationally this year. But of course they are overrated.

I’ve got you and your expert opinion down as Ducks “won’t crack the top 20”. We shall revisit this when the dust settles😂😂😂

I gotta give some props to you guys though your 2020 class is ranked 4th in the Pac12 and 44th nationally. It’s far from over but I suggest you guys have some distance to make up.
    There’s no convincing SAC. Why he thinks Oregon won’t crack top 20 in this class isn’t reasonable.
  • Options
    GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Wonder how Urban will use Steele next year.