Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Program full of low energy CUCKs

HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Everything about the team is low energy cuckiness

Head coach Peenerman is a low energy pussy ass coach for shit special teams that lose games, being overly protective of browning, and constantly whining like he is bill belichick when he hasn't won a single fucking big game. STFU about the media and win already you fuckhead, then talk shit.

The OC and DC are cucks by definition, co-coordinator bullshit screams the type of person who posts facebook ads looking for a cuckold, What actual grown ass man that is a good coordinator would allow themselves to be cucked by another coach and be called "co" coordinator? Bushy is worse than Babushka + Tedford but maybe better than just babushka, Sark is better than Ty POTD. Coach K calls a better defense than whatever the fuck is going on with Lake, protecting his little NFL protege corners with a retard that should be playing undersized LB (JOJO) in our system and Rapp eyes 69 yards off the LOS is stupid. Funnel everything to BBK and Bryant SeemGoodMan. Let murphy fuck around counting his NFL paycheck every other game again.

The players are a bunch of low energy cucks too.

OFFENSE: Fucking Jake Browning is the only "leader" on the field. NO ONE HAS STEPPED UP. Now that Gaskin had his arm amputated Mcgrew is the TUFFest player on the field. the fucking smallest guy in college football is the fucking toughest guy on the field and actually runs like it. 2 WTE are the next Toughest but never get used because browning is blind as fuck and cant anticipate shit. The WRs have played well but have no shit talking heart and the OL plays decently but are a bunch of pussies that help their guys up after blocking them every play. Not one single tough shit talking emotional player. Not one single angry mother fucker pushing the defenses shit in. Not one single player (other than gaskin) that demands the ball in the huddle during 3rd down. Everyone out there just doing their minimum emotionless job like they are working for @Swaye in the vacuum repair center.

DEFENSE: Fucking BBK is the "leader" on the field. Rapp is good but his asian roots keep him from being an emotional leader. Not one nasty mother fucker that you would be scared of walking down the Ave at 2 am. The corners are little pussy ass prima donnas, the safeties are always 15 yards away from the play, the LBers are undersized and hanging on for life every tackle, gains is good but all by himself, and what the fuck is an outside rush? No heart, no hatred, nothing but emotionless robots not having fun fucking up the other team. completely devoid of hatred for the other team, 2016 azeem and berria aren't walking through those doors.

Im convinced that anyone one of the fags on this bored could fuck almost any of the players' or coaches' girlfriends/wives and they would just respond robotically "well, @RaceBannon @ThomasFremont and @Mad_Son are just really tough to compete with, my hats off to them, I just gotta clean up a few things, study some film, ask my wife how good it felt, and get back out there and it will all come together, they are good guys"...

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    Best poast ever!

Totally agree with you on the players not having any emotion and not having fun.

Last paragraph made me LOL.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Best poast ever!

Totally agree with you on the players not having any emotion and not having fun.

Last paragraph made me LOL.

Team has visibly lacked that fire since ASU last year.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Can we bring Jeramiah Pharms in and have him beat the fuck out of every defensive player after practice? Would that help?
  • Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    OKGs don’t walk the Ave at 2 am let alone scare anyone. Petersen should coach men’s volleyball.
  • Options

OKGs don’t walk the Ave at 2 am let alone scare anyone. Petersen should coach men’s volleyball.

Pete would find a way to start a all under 6' volleyball team.

There are guys on the crew team that are better natural athletes than a bunch of the starters on the football team... better winners too
  • Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited October 2018
    Houhusky said:

There are guys on the crew team that are better natural athletes than a bunch of the starters on the football team... better winners too
    My point exactly. No matter what sport Petersen would coach he would do it his way. I am beginning wonder if his OKG culture is a racist cloak for having try hard white guys and those who wish they were white. I mean, like what really happened with Azeem Victor last year? It was like Pete made him a eunuch.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Houhusky said:

My point exactly. No matter what sport Petersen would coach he would do it his way. I am beginning wonder if his OKG culture is a racist cloak for having try hard white guys and those who wish they were white. I mean, like what really happened with Azeem Victor last year? It was like Pete made him a eunuch.
    OKGs has always been veiled racism

• Options
    edited October 2018

Houhusky said:

I mean, Azeem sucking last year was more to do with him trying to return from a horrible injury by switching to a diet of beer and hot takis in the off season.

Pete is fine if he wants to be above the fray emotionless managing CEO, but he either is to insecure or hasn't figured out he needs someone that is emotional and filled with hatred on the staff to inspire college kids... Just because someone is an emotional shit talker doesn't mean they can't be a hard worker living up to the OKG stuff. The team lacks someone like Isaiah Thomas who will emotionally put the team on their back and drag them to victory while still being a hard worker and all that jazz. His teams at Boise State played with more of a fuck you attitude than anything we have seen at UW.

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

when it should be a badass bully that fucks your girl while you watch in horror and amazement.

Dying.

Great fucking line. I’m in an Uber right now trying to hold my laugh in.

• Options
    DawgtonaDawgtona Member Posts: 705
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    PurpleJ said:

Can we bring Jeramiah Pharms in and have him beat the fuck out of every defensive player after practice? Would that help?

As long as he pisses himself first.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

What does everyone think we are going to get with a bunch of slow strategy white guys who respond to “reasonable” recruiting pitches?

I was at a fast strategy rap-video black people strip club in Dallas last night after spending part of the evening with slow strategy white people.

Which place do you think was more lit up?

Let’s not be a bunch of fucking retards here. It’s not complicated.

We have too many white and slow strategy players. We have too many.

I love white slow strategy players like everyone else. My daughters have to bring home somebody, too.

But we need a FUCKING MIX OF PEOPLE.

Jaguars?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Polys, blacks and a few crazy roided up white boys like the guy in The Program IMO
  • Options
    edited October 2018

What does everyone think we are going to get with a bunch of slow strategy white guys who respond to “reasonable” recruiting pitches?

I was at a fast strategy rap-video black people strip club in Dallas last night after spending part of the evening with slow strategy white people.

I love white slow strategy players like everyone else. My daughters have to bring home somebody, too.

I get the whole #DiversityIsOurStrength thing... but there are a whole lot of non white pussies wanting their girlfriends fucked in front of them on the team too.

Its like peener forgot there is space between Marcus Peters choking out a coach crazy and emotionless robot... lawn mower dancing and pimp walking with a cane on the sidelines during a loss and having a bit of fun after a touchdown...

He needs to hire someone who does things unapologetically the opposite of him.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited October 2018
    Wow. Perspective has been totally lost today.

Kriminy.

Maybe Oregon isn't quite the dreck that you faggots thought it was. Maybe Mario isn't quite the retard "clown" he was alleged to be here because of a once in five years melt down against a Stanford team whose ass he had clearly kicked through 90% of the game ... that also being the first big game of his head coaching career at O by the way. Maybe that Las Vegas bowl didn't mean diddly shit because… you know… it didn't mean diddly shit.

I could be wrong, and if quack goes to coog and completely shits the bed, then by all means renew last week's posture and go back to rrripping Peterman. But the game I saw yesterday was a straight up trading of blows between two pretty well matched teams. You can coach this thing to death; but Oregon is probably a pretty solid team. There are some spots they haven't cleaned up yet; but overall they seem to be doing what Mario said they wanted to do.

I think the narrative is closer to what @RaceBannon is saying: the close games in big games haven't seemed to fall on Peterman's side so far. Playing not to lose.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Houhusky said:

I get the whole #DiversityIsOurStrength thing... but there are a whole lot of non white pussies wanting their girlfriends fucked in front of them on the team too.

Its like peener forgot there is space between Marcus Peters choking out a coach crazy and emotionless robot... lawn mower dancing and pimp walking with a cane on the sidelines during a loss and having a bit of fun after a touchdown...

He needs to hire someone who does things unapologetically the opposite of him.
    Fuck diversity. IDGAF about diversity. I want a good team. The way to get that is to have the best athletes and the best coaches and the best mix of guys who are calm and guys who are fucking hyped.

It’s not about some fucking social engineering: it’s about looking like Bama when we roll out.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes