Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Notice a trend here dumb fucks?

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,940 Founders Club
These types of games are hard to fucking win. Be pissed - that's fine. I sure as hell am. But quit acting like we lost to fucking Arizona or the Kewgs.

Huskies have lost three conference games sonce start of '17:
- twice as road team vs home team off bye
- once as road team on Friday night
is sked the primary reason? no. is it a factor? can make that case

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,940 Founders Club
    MisterEm said:

Losers lose.

Petersen is a loser until he isn't.

He needs more big wins against elite non con teams. We can all agree on this. 19- 4 in (.826) in the conference isn't exactly loserville. Christ, go take a walk along a polluted trout stream for some perspective.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    Why are we the only team in the country playing teams after BYEs??? It just doesnt make sense

totally unfair
  • whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088

MisterEm said:

Losers lose.

Petersen is a loser until he isn't.

He needs more big wins against elite non con teams. We can all agree on this. 19- 4 in (.826) in the conference isn't exactly loserville. Christ, go take a walk along a polluted trout stream for some perspective.
    How about we start with ONE win?
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    edited October 2018
    Houhusky said:

Why are we the only team in the country playing teams after BYEs??? It just doesnt make sense

totally unfair

I guarantee you Alabama isn't playing back to back road games with the second team coming off of a bye. That would never happen. Ever

That is not meant to be an excuse but the pac-12 deserves to have no playoff teams with this fucking stupid scheduling.

Maybe even more egregious was scheduling stanford at Oregon the week before traveling to ND
  • Avatarsare4fagsAvatarsare4fags Member Posts: 125
    Houhusky said:

totally unfair

Once we beat Colorado and the ducks lose against the well rested cougs in pullman next week all will be well.

Until then fuck the schedule making fags

• whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    You're right. We have all been Marinerized. Hoping for good things blindly even though we know in the end we will be fucked.
    We are stupid to believe different.
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,731
    I'm glad that makes you feel better about things
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,162
    Fuck off. Winning is hard says Petersen. And his track record here proves it. He shits the bed every time it matters. Whether it’s Jake, the kicker, or a midget corner getting worked by giant furd receivers, Pete is the common fucking denominator. He loses the only games we care about and he can fuck right off.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,944

Oregon is a winnable game. They are decent but aren't at all elite. So win it.

Nor is Washington.

whuggy said:

You're right. We have all been Marinerized. Hoping for good things blindly even though we know in the end we will be fucked.

Fuck off with this nonsense. We should expect to compete for a PAC title every year. News flash: we've won the PAC 7 times in my life with at least one conference loss.

Nor is Washington.

We are not a CFP worthy team this year. So what.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,944

whuggy said:

Fuck off with this nonsense. We should expect to compete for a PAC title every year. News flash: we've won the PAC 7 times in my life with at least one conference loss.
    You are saucy tonight rows. I like it!

Just make sure that the well-educated, gentlemen historian who brings a sense of balance and reasonableness to the board shows back up on Monday. We're counting on you.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter

Houhusky said:

totally unfair

Once we beat Colorado and the ducks lose against the well rested cougs in pullman next week all will be well.

Until then fuck the schedule making fags

If Brownsox and two backup RBs pushed the vaunted Oregon D to overtime, Uncle Rico might drop 60 on them.

• MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

Nor is Washington.

We are not a CFP worthy team this year. So what.
    Weren't worthy in 2016 either.

This team is soft. 6-3 is still attainable.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    I've ragged on Pete, I don't think he's a top 5 coach but he's good enough to make the playoffs and probably win if he gets better recruits and assistants.