Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dawg bot...check pm

2»

Comments

• Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,959 Standard Supporter
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

And you wonder why pup doesnt care to do a fagcast

It would take you two days to make your predictions plus all the qualifiers and hedging...I mean, who would listen? Baze? Tommy? J?

I would definitely listen to pumpeii. Would be interesting to hear him shift gears and talk about random shit for an hour or so.
    I’d laugh if Pump came on the podcast and was actually very soft spoken with a posh British accent.
    And fired up a fag?
    Obviously.

Pipe would also be acceptable.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    edited October 2018

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

And you wonder why pup doesnt care to do a fagcast

It would take you two days to make your predictions plus all the qualifiers and hedging...I mean, who would listen? Baze? Tommy? J?

I would definitely listen to pumpeii. Would be interesting to hear him shift gears and talk about random shit for an hour or so.
    I’d laugh if Pump came on the podcast and was actually very soft spoken with a posh British accent.
    And fired up a fag?
    Obviously.

Pipe would also be acceptable.
    ...Briar pipe—quite obviously—matched with a houndstooth deerkstalker hat and a monocle.

Could also see Pump in a long black leather coat, monocle in, steering his BMW R12 cycle—J shotgun in the side car— ripping southbound on I-5 to Eugene.