Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• A guy celebrates a woman getting sexually assaulted yet dipshits like Alex Akita say WE are the "batshit crazy assholes" ?!! Fuck off!
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,065 Standard Supporter
    wouldn't be surprised to see that link go poof. If Kim has class it certainly will. Nebraska would have deleted that post from their message board.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    the thing is, if you've been around dmc long enough you know that JohnB acts like he's all fucking connected to the inside of college football, yet he can't help himself but get drunk on scotch and start saying shit that just isn't appropriate. Exhibit A is this completely uncool thread he launched on the free bored (where he never goes) to try to take a poke at either Mora or Jack (or both) about what a classy program UW has (despite the rumors about drunk party vans and sluts working at restaurants, etc).
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    and what does that even mean "celebrate like a true bruin"... it's a totally misplaced cheapshot and I'm glad to see other subscribers calling him out on it.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    Even I cringed at the finger licking joke and I'm a horrible fucking person.
  • Dick_BDick_B Member Posts: 1,301
    JohnB..... hall monitor of gametime chat room. He's so connected, he can't be bothered with roaming the sidelines with Kim, or enjoying a dry chianti with Joe Tiller. Hell, he doesn't even go to the games- he's watching in his basement with his pants around his cankles.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,829 Founders Club
    Dick_B said:

Hell, he doesn't even go to the games- he's watching in his basement with his pants around his cankles.

Sweatpants?
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    Dick_B said:

JohnB..... hall monitor of gametime chat room. He's so connected, he can't be bothered with roaming the sidelines with Kim, or enjoying a dry chianti that drinks like a port with Joe Tiller. Hell, he doesn't even go to the games- he's watching in his basement with his pants around his cankles.