Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Oracle of Oregon

PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
This is from someone who coached at the highest level in a football state.

Oregon should smash Cal but they have a ton of young guys taking snaps. If I remember correctly 17 of the 22 deep on offense are back next year and that projects Herbert leaving and 19 on defense projecting Dye is back.

To me this is the best Stanford team of my lifetime. They have absolutely had some more talented players but this version has some things you just can't stop on offense and the secondary is good enough to make you earn everything. I don't care about the bad snap, the pylon, or the fumble. The Ducks absolutely ass raped them up front on both sides and lost because of two plays. You have to be such a good fucking team to win a game when you're getting dominated physically on the road and the other team really only made three mistakes in 60 minutes.

If the best the Ducks can do at home isn't enough to beat the conference champion at home, does a hangover type performance against a top 25 team on the road get it done? Probably not.

This game will go two ways. The Ducks will absolutely crush them. I mean a Nick Cage, 8mm type snuff film or Cal wins a close one. 3 to 10 points.

Comments