Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So Auburn is now 1-2 in conference play

2»

Comments

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    A close loss on the road across the country in week 1 happens. Auburn will still win 9 games.

This Oregon game will in my opinion define our season.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,977

Auburn is still the best team we? have played and that will be still be true after this Saturday

Even if we won they would still "suck"

Its over we lost move the fuck on

LSU sucks too!!!#

I see what you did there.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,527 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

No one in the SEC cares that Alabama's existence is a hate crime against the rest of the conference.

They care about beating the "best" team from another conference on a national showcase.

That's not really the point of this thread. And you know this.

Auburn drops another one or two, which is plausible, and that loss starts to stink more.
    I saw most of the people react to that game in the manner of, "Wow, we should have won that game. Fuck us."

I did not see much Mosster and OBK fucking stupid, "Stanford is a playoff team!!! We're going to rape UW's defense. YAY!!!!!!!"

So who fucking cares what Auburn does the rest of the way? It only matters in any way if UW runs the table, which they could. They could also drop 2-3 games before conference play is done.

How bout we LIFPO?

Fuck Ryan Leaf fuck Mosster fuck Mike fuck OBK fuck white trash Oregon fans fuck this conference fuck the SEC fuck Richt and 7 win Miami fuck Justin Hebert and fuck Petersen if he doesn't win the conference this year.
    Yeah that's not the take I remember. Even you had the "quality loss" tune playing on your boom box. Or maybe @StrongArmCobra. I get confused.
    I said I was a doog and that I was confident Washington would win the conference. Washington is undefeated since losing that game.
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,607 Standard Supporter
    dhdawg said:

A close loss on the road across the country in week 1 happens. Auburn will still win 9 games.

Auburn has 2 losses.

Auburn has yet to lose to Bama and Jawja. 8-4 is their best case.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    In the SEC you can lose like 10 games but still have a 9 win top 25 season.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,546 Founders Club
    whlinder said:

dhdawg said:

Auburn has 2 losses.

They'll win one of those.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,584
    Doogles said:

whlinder said:

dhdawg said:

Auburn has 2 losses.

They'll win one of those.
    lol
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,435 Founders Club

Alabama will bring the plunger to Auburn. Georgia will beat Auburn by two touchdowns. And don't overlook that scrappy team from Knoxville.

bump