Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So Auburn is now 1-2 in conference play

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,435 Founders Club
UW lost to a mediocre team

Comments

• SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,281 Founders Club
    It would appear so, and they just barely beat a less than mediocre team.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    It's almost like someone said this before you even played them.

Auburn hasn't had consecutive double digit win seasons in an extremely long time and their coach sucks.

They had to give Gus a pile of money to keep Arkansas away. Arkansas.
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744
    Mosster47 said:

It's almost like someone said this before you even played them.

Auburn hasn't had consecutive double digit win seasons in an extremely long time and their coach sucks.

They had to give Gus a pile of money to keep Arkansas away. Arkansas.

Its almost like a program history of alternating successful years isn't predictive of future results.

Its almost like Gus played at Arkansas and coached high school football there for 15 years.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    PurpleJ said:

Every game a battle. Every season a WAR in the ruff n tumble SEC. We would have a loss or five if we played down there.

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,527 Swaye's Wigwam
    No one in the SEC cares that Alabama's existence is a hate crime against the rest of the conference.

They care about beating the "best" team from another conference on a national showcase.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,977
    haie said:

No one in the SEC cares that Alabama's existence is a hate crime against the rest of the conference.

They care about beating the "best" team from another conference on a national showcase.

That's not really the point of this thread. And you know this.

Auburn drops another one or two, which is plausible, and that loss starts to stink more.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,527 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Auburn drops another one or two, which is plausible, and that loss starts to stink more.
    I saw most of the people react to that game in the manner of, "Wow, we should have won that game. Fuck us."

I did not see much Mosster and OBK fucking stupid, "Stanford is a playoff team!!! We're going to rape UW's defense. YAY!!!!!!!"

So who fucking cares what Auburn does the rest of the way? It only matters in any way if UW runs the table, which they could. They could also drop 2-3 games before conference play is done.

How bout we LIFPO?

Fuck Ryan Leaf fuck Mosster fuck Mike fuck OBK fuck white trash Oregon fans fuck this conference fuck the SEC fuck Richt and 7 win Miami fuck Justin Hebert and fuck Petersen if he doesn't win the conference this year.
    haie said:

haie said:

I saw most of the people react to that game in the manner of, "Wow, we should have won that game. Fuck us."

I did not see much Mosster and OBK fucking stupid, "Stanford is a playoff team!!! We're going to rape UW's defense. YAY!!!!!!!"

So who fucking cares what Auburn does the rest of the way? It only matters in any way if UW runs the table, which they could. They could also drop 2-3 games before conference play is done.

How bout we LIFPO?

Fuck Ryan Leaf fuck Mosster fuck Mike fuck OBK fuck white trash Oregon fans fuck this conference fuck the SEC fuck Richt and 7 win Miami fuck Justin Hebert and fuck Petersen if he doesn't win the conference this year.
    Yeah that's not the take I remember. Even you had the "quality loss" tune playing on your boom box. Or maybe @StrongArmCobra. I get confused.
    And I agree that Moster had the "Stanford's tall receivers will do that to everybody" routine going. Most of the Ducks here were either pissed at the choke job or happy that Oregon looked competent for 5 minutes, which they did, which wa San improvement over last season.

Oregon and Washington are in different places right now. Fan reaction will vary accordingly.