Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Better bullpens than the Red Sox

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,946 Founders Club
    Aroldos Chapman. Now that's a REAL reliever.
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    Braves bitch...or GTFO
    SECDAWG said:

WGAF

REAL FUCKING RED BLOODED AMERICANS YOU FUCKING COMMIE FUCK
    SECDAWG said:

Braves bitch...or GTFO

My Grandpa was a Braves fan. He is dead now. Enough said on that.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Great bored selection as always.

I'll play along though.

I would never post on the wrong bored on purpose...
    PurpleJ said:

SECDAWG said:

WGAF

Fk them NE yankee furks

BTW, I woulda liked yer grandpappy
    SECDAWG said:

PurpleJ said:

SECDAWG said:

WGAF

Fk them NE yankee furks

BTW, I woulda liked yer grandpappy
    Don't worry. When it comes to REAL life, I'll join my southern brothers in arms against the blue jean yankee fucks. THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!!!!
    And grandpappy was a Korea vet. He would have kicked your ass and fucked your wife.
    That’s what I’m talking about!

(Headed get my tricked out AR-15 now)
    PurpleJ said:

And grandpappy was a Korea vet. He would have kicked your ass and fucked your wife.

Love them old vets. Military in the past myself and love to hear them sideways stories and know wtf they are talking about. 👍
    I never got to hear any Korea stories, but my great uncle was a Bataan death march survivor who used to joke about the Japs hitting people with their rifle butts while driving by them. He had no hearing because a grenade went off next to him and the side of his face was all fucked up.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,543 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

I never got to hear any Korea stories, but my great uncle was a Bataan death march survivor who used to joke about the Japs hitting people with their rifle butts while driving by them. He had no hearing because a grenade went off next to him and the side of his face was all fucked up.

And he LIKED it
    PurpleJ said:

My grandpappy and great uncles were there as well. Heard a few stories. I’ll make one quick as I can:

Great uncle told me they were bivouaced near South Korean troops. The cook had a small dog that he cherished. Got to looking for it one day and couldn’t find the little bastard. Stumbled over to the South Korean camp post and they had that sumbitch skint and in a big pot of rice. Cook went back and got his rifle and went back over and killed about 10 them sumbitches before our troops could get him stopped.

True story(according to my drunk grate unc)

SECDAWG said:

PurpleJ said:

My grandpappy and great uncles were there as well. Heard a few stories. I’ll make one quick as I can:

Great uncle told me they were bivouaced near South Korean troops. The cook had a small dog that he cherished. Got to looking for it one day and couldn’t find the little bastard. Stumbled over to the South Korean camp post and they had that sumbitch skint and in a big pot of rice. Cook went back and got his rifle and went back over and killed about 10 them sumbitches before our troops could get him stopped.

True story(according to my drunk grate unc)

I don't believe you.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    PurpleJ said:

Race was there

PurpleJ said:

And he LIKED it
    Guy was a certified psycho.

Back on the farm, he tricked my dad (who was about 6 or 7 at the time) into pissing onto an electric fence. He also did a trick in his bored out Nova where he would put a bottle of whisky up to his lips, punch it. His head would snap back and the bottle would force the liquor down his throat. I only got to meet him once, but we could have had some fun together.

PurpleJ said:

Race was there
    Say it to that salty motherfucker's face!