Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Better bullpens than the Red Sox

2»

Comments

• SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    PurpleJ said:

SECDAWG said:

PurpleJ said:

I never got to hear any Korea stories, but my great uncle was a Bataan death march survivor who used to joke about the Japs hitting people with their rifle butts while driving by them. He had no hearing because a grenade went off next to him and the side of his face was all fucked up.

My grandpappy and great uncles were there as well. Heard a few stories. I’ll make one quick as I can:

Great uncle told me they were bivouaced near South Korean troops. The cook had a small dog that he cherished. Got to looking for it one day and couldn’t find the little bastard. Stumbled over to the South Korean camp post and they had that sumbitch skint and in a big pot of rice. Cook went back and got his rifle and went back over and killed about 10 them sumbitches before our troops could get him stopped.

True story(according to my drunk grate unc)

I don't believe you.

I didnt live it, just heard it, on more than one late night occasion around the table.

I have a few moor but will spare ya and boobfus if not wanting to trust that one...but they some whoppers
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,946 Founders Club
    His ass would have been court martialed so fast...
    We talking 1950???

Yeah, OK
    Good point. Maybe a firing squad. Regardless, you don't just get to shoot your allies. Besides the whole Geneva convention thing...not cool

NOGAF

Do you even AMERICA bro???
    PurpleJ said:

Good point. Maybe a firing squad. Regardless, you don't just get to shoot your allies. Besides the whole Geneva convention thing...not cool

Look DB, I didn’t axe what happened to the mothafuking cook who lost his small dog in a pot of rice to a bivouaced allie,

I was just enthralled at the time with the initial madness and fire. He may have been strung the fuck up for all I know.