Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

"Kim's word appears to carry ALOT of weight"

-Dave Samek, Nov 22 2013

What in thee fuck is he talking about? Kim has been wrong 4 of the last six weeks. In fact he has been wrong about most everything football related in the last decade. He's replace Baird as the worst prognosticator in doogman history. He has less cred than even Ruth these days...

If you read between the lines there's almost a mocking tone just underneath the surface of Samek's words.

"entire stories are dedicated to his prowess"

Are cracks beginning to appear in the Reich Ministry of Football Propaganda?
I won't link or quote the whole thing, you can look for yourself. But if Sark falls face forward into a shitheap tomorrow night...I expect the wheels might fucking come off Kimmy's wagon.

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,829 Founders Club
    "If" Sark falls face forward into a shitheap? You mean "when".

Kaiser Von Grinoldshafen will just spin it and keep the dogs in line.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650
    I think Dave misspelled *friend*
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,122
    Came for the Grinoldshafen. Then came again.
  • Haid_D_SalaamiHaid_D_Salaami Member Posts: 541
    jecornel said:

Samek just basically obliterated his business partner

That's basically the way I'm seeing it. Might just be for effect or an inside doogman joke. But I think Samek has had enough of this horseshit.

I could be reading too much into it ..... just my opinion.

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    I think Dave is actually mocking us for caring about Kim's predictions. I once remarked that the analysis from the staff on doogman was shit, especially Kim's. Dave responded that Kim is really just a fan so he doesn't know why everyone likes calling him out when he is wrong.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650

I think Dave is actually mocking us for caring about Kim's predictions. I once remarked that the analysis from the staff on doogman was shit, especially Kim's. Dave responded that Kim is really just a fan so he doesn't know why everyone likes calling him out when he is wrong.

Fetters laughed at Kim being called a journalist.

None of them respect Kim. Why should we?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    dnc said:

Fetters laughed at Kim being called a journalist.

None of them respect Kim. Why should we?
    I hope nobody does. It would be good to just ignore him and let him fade out, but it is just too damn enjoyable to see him try and spin the disasters he puts on himself.

• death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    edited November 2013

-Dave Samek, Nov 22 2013

What in thee fuck is he talking about? Kim has been wrong 4 of the last six weeks. In fact he has been wrong about most everything football related in the last decade. He's replace Baird as the worst prognosticator in doogman history. He has less cred than even Ruth these days...

If you read between the lines there's almost a mocking tone just underneath the surface of Samek's words.

"entire stories are dedicated to his prowess"

Are cracks beginning to appear in the Reich Ministry of Football Propaganda?
    I won't link or quote the whole thing, you can look for yourself. But if Sark falls face forward into a shitheap tomorrow night...I expect the wheels might fucking come off Kimmy's wagon.

a lot

... and why does Kimmy's title keep changing? Insecurity, left over from from being a failed real estate mogul?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,120 Founders Club
    Kim is CEO of da bidness. That's why it is so funny. I think that has already been said before, but in different words. I just wanted to say it myself, because I think it's funny.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    the bottom line is that dmc is solely in this for the recruiting buzz (read: bullshite rumor mongering) and there really is nothing more to it.
  • AEBAEB Member Posts: 2,972
    Meek said:

the bottom line is that dmc is solely in this for the recruiting buzz (read: bullshite rumor mongering) and there really is nothing more to it.

Don't forget the wine reco's

• TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

Dave isn't taking shots at Kim; it was a passive aggressive shot at Hardcore Husky. That's how he rolls.

It's funny that he's trying to act too cool for school when in reality they hate us because they have lost part of their customer base to us and obsessively track our website.

It's rather ironic that while mocking our little website for saying Sark should be fired, he then picks the mediocre Beavs to beat the Huskies.

Lately the company line has been "it's about more than wins and losses".

• chrisvashonchrisvashon Member Posts: 627
    Has anyone been to Vino's? After you pour gas on yourself and strike a match, I'd love to hear what these guys are like in person. Still pompous assholes?

I picture them holding court over a bunch of sad, middle aged men. Talking about how awesome the parties at hotels were when Neuheisel was coach. Then a couple of ladies stroll by and Kim makes eye contact but doesn't dare go introduce himself. Fetters is too busy with his cheese plate to look up.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club

Has anyone been to Vino's? After you pour gas on yourself and strike a match, I'd love to hear what these guys are like in person. Still pompous assholes?

I picture them holding court over a bunch of sad, middle aged men. Talking about how awesome the parties at hotels were when Neuheisel was coach. Then a couple of ladies stroll by and Kim makes eye contact but doesn't dare go introduce himself. Fetters is too busy with his cheese nacho plate to look up.

Obligatory.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,130 Founders Club
    edited November 2013

I picture them holding court over a bunch of sad, middle aged men. Talking about how awesome the parties at hotels were when Neuheisel was coach. Then a couple of ladies stroll by and Kim makes eye contact but doesn't dare go introduce himself. Fetters is too busy with his cheese nacho cheese plate to look up.

Crispened that up for you.