Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Concerned!

2»

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter

I'm truly concerned about @puppylove_sugarsteel. His shit has been weak recently. The man who brought us Gorst, Maltby, FRANNY, Anna, puffy little ginage, faggot hollow man, splitskin, freeme, fudgepacky, etc. has been dropping the ball.

Time to up your game Pumpy. You are far from being in mid-season form. HCH craves stories about cavemen, Ms. Aruba, and much more.

Please don't try to talk about football.

And no one gives a shit about your fishing stories. That shit couldn't be more boring.

Hey puff 45, I ran u under a different handle. Damone again? J? I'm betting on J. Wont work. I'll be back in August to put you to bed. If u worked as hard on your resume you might have a job in Trump's economy for $17.75/hr...better than Obama's $9.75.

Btw, Puffy used to mean Fag back in the day. Be more careful when u pick your 3rd handle next time;)
    You'll be back in August? You haven't left yet, like you had promised.

Pup refuses to leave.
    No man can run The Pump!
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

I'm truly concerned about @puppylove_sugarsteel. His shit has been weak recently. The man who brought us Gorst, Maltby, FRANNY, Anna, puffy little ginage, faggot hollow man, splitskin, freeme, fudgepacky, etc. has been dropping the ball.

Time to up your game Pumpy. You are far from being in mid-season form. HCH craves stories about cavemen, Ms. Aruba, and much more.

And no one gives a shit about your fishing stories. That shit couldn't be more boring.

Hey puff 45, I ran u under a different handle. Damone again? J? I'm betting on J. Wont work. I'll be back in August to put you to bed. If u worked as hard on your resume you might have a job in Trump's economy for $17.75/hr...better than Obama's $9.75.

Btw, Puffy used to mean Fag back in the day. Be more careful when u pick your 3rd handle next time;)

Pup refuses to leave.
    Nacho, you never arrived. Havent beat you down in awhile. Why not
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Meek said:

I never heard of a copper penny until Pup

Sadly, I think his glory days are behind him. Hopefully his glory hole days haven't yet ended.
    Let's go again puffy (J). A new handle wont improve your odds much. Ok, what ya got?
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,953 Founders Club

Pup refuses to leave.
    Nacho, you never arrived. Havent beat you down in awhile. Why not
    Been here since the very beginning and still waiting for a beat down from you.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    Rob Halford is Pup’s Lambo of Heavy Metal
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,966 Founders Club

Pup refuses to leave.
    No man can run The Pump!