Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

RE UODUCKGIRL

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,834
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Lemon drops prob don’t mean on here what I think they mean but they are my favorite shot.
    I don’t know how to use my snap chat other than filter. And I don’t have a code. Let’s go with studio 54 style cuz frankly that’s the answer y’all deserve.

@RaceBannon was there!!!!

Bow chicka bow bow

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,549
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Thread did not deliver. Jesus
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,893
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We need your address so we can send you a bottle of bleach. You can Snapchat yourself as you drink it. @Swaye will be there shortly after. Everything from there is normal initiation to HH.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,893
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hardcore Husky whenever a woman posts https://youtu.be/MykoU2Uot9A

Seriously... half decent blonde rolls in and you all instantly roll out the red carpet.
    “Here’s the inside jokes, here’s the lingo, here’s my phone number, my ducks this big.” You bitches are sad. Do all of the guys on here still live in their parents basement?

I’m not salty, you’re salty.
    Oh, don't worry. It won't be long before @TierbsHsotBoobs shows up and gives her a lemon drop.
    Lemon drop with a side car?
    You’ll be glad you googled that shit
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

@PurpleBaze I took a screen shot, you stole a picture and made it your profile. We even 💜

How about meeting me for dinner? I'll take you to a fine dining establishment - The Olive Garden.

I may be pour, but I'm not cheap like @PurpleJ.

I'm classy like that.
    No Baze. You don't get it. At all.

It's a classic litmus test. If a girl won't eat at McDonalds, she isn't worth your time. She's either a stuck up gold digger type, a crazy vegan, or she just hates America. If she'd rather go to Burger King, she's trashy. If she goes orders salad at McDonalds, she's clinically insane (that shit will make you sick).

Next test after that is taking her out dancing. Never date a chick with no rhythm.

You're welcome.
    Better advice than Pumpeii...
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,503
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

@PurpleBaze I took a screen shot, you stole a picture and made it your profile. We even 💜

How about meeting me for dinner? I'll take you to a fine dining establishment - The Olive Garden.

I'm classy like that.

It's a classic litmus test. If a girl won't eat at McDonalds, she isn't worth your time. She's either a stuck up gold digger type, a crazy vegan, or she just hates America. If she'd rather go to Burger King, she's trashy. If she goes orders salad at McDonalds, she's clinically insane (that shit will make you sick).

Next test after that is taking her out dancing. Never date a chick with no rhythm.

You're welcome.
    Never go ass to mouth. @puppylove_sugarsteel is a fucking tard.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,834
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I'm classy like that.

You're welcome.
    Land war. Asia. Don't do that either.

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Lemon drops prob don’t mean on here what I think they mean but they are my favorite shot.
    I don’t know how to use my snap chat other than filter. And I don’t have a code. Let’s go with studio 54 style cuz frankly that’s the answer y’all deserve.

Drop your username.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,503
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I'm classy like that.

You're welcome.
    Land war. Asia. Don't do that either.

Also...never invade Russia.
  • Options
    longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,007
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Ok. Here I am. You guys go ahead and trash me all you want. Then when you’re done doing your worst can we be done with this?

How many BBC have you taken in your life?
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited October 2018

@backthepack Thanks for the compliment. My filter game is pretty legit so maybe I’m ok for a middle aged doook

@backthepack is that guy from high school who wanted in your pants but didn’t have what it took to do what needed to be done.

You had your eye on someone else and backpack was the guy that followed you, ran into you when you stopped. He put his arm around you which you promptly pushed away.

He fetched your beers, brought you a lemon drop you a beer, hoping to get you shit faced.

He lingered, kept boozing and thought you were buying his game. You didn’t. He called you a bitch when you left with the guy, he from then on, cursed. Then backpack tossed his cookies and passed out.

Anyways, what you got on our Fuskies?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Baseman said:

@backthepack Thanks for the compliment. My filter game is pretty legit so maybe I’m ok for a middle aged doook

@backthepack is that guy from high school who wanted in your pants but didn’t have what it took to do what needed to be done.

You had your eye on someone else and backpack was the guy that followed you, ran into you when you stopped. He put his arm around you which you promptly pushed away.

He fetched your beers, brought you a lemon drop you a beer, hoping to get you shit faced.

He lingered, kept boozing and thought you were buying his game. You didn’t. He called you a bitch when you left with the guy, he from then on, cursed. Then backpack tossed his cookies and passed out.

Anyways, what you got on our Fuskies?
    Awfully specific, are you speaking from exprience?
  • Options
    longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,007
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2018

Tammy is quite fetching.
    I was coming on her page as well