Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

RE UODUCKGIRL

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

@TheRealUODuckGirl

There are a lot of 35-50 year old degenerates on here who were kicked off message boards, including Bill of course. They noticed a cute but verbose woman fan of the big rival team back when said that team was still kicking our asses. Thanks to the anonymity of the internets they/we did our thing and you blocked most of us, which made it into a big challenge, plus it's more fun to fuck around on here than do our jobs.

Why do you hate @RaceBannon? He went to junior high with Noah.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    EwaDawg said:

@TheRealUODuckGirl

There are a lot of 35-50 year old degenerates on here who were kicked off message boards, including Bill of course. They noticed a cute but verbose woman fan of the big rival team back when said that team was still kicking our asses. Thanks to the anonymity of the internets they/we did our thing and you blocked most of us, which made it into a big challenge, plus it's more fun to fuck around on here than do our jobs.

I agreed until you got to the jobs part. Seriously, I don't understand.
    I had a friend once who told me about these so called "jobs" once. Sound like a rip off, who the fuck wants to work 40 hours a week?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    ...and Fire Marshall is right. It's so easy to not be productive thanks to this site.

I'm supposed to bid for my November garbage truck route schedule and it's due at noon. I've barely made a dent.

Now if @WazzuWhateverGirl and @YouTubeSpectrumDuckboy were to join, my personal and professional life would come to a screeching halt.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,854
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    @puppylove_sugarsteel you need to weigh in here pal
  • Options
    Founders Club

@puppylove_sugarsteel you need to weigh in here pal

He doesn't partake in the hee hee poo poo pee pee threads... only serious football talk and prognostications from him.
  • Options
    TheRealUODuckGirlTheRealUODuckGirl Member Posts: 28
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper
    @CuntWaffle I think we stand a better chance by far than we have the last two years. I think we have home field advantage, better QB & overall better squad but Gaskin is no joke and he’s gonna be an issue. I never assume a W. I just go in hoping for it. You guys ready for the ruins?
  • Options
    YouKnowItYouKnowIt Member Posts: 539
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    Not sure how to address you accusations that I’m not me. I guess ask your boy derek. And that it’s not my pic. I think you can compare to others and see it is. And proving my age. Well I graduated UO in 1997 so do the math (you’re the smarter school right?)
  • Options
    @GrundleStiltzkin how did you get there? Not an Asian reference. You guys say ya dooks are dumb so I assume that means you think you’re smarter no?
  • Options
    Founders Club

@CuntWaffle I think we stand a better chance by far than we have the last two years. I think we have home field advantage, better QB & overall better squad but Gaskin is no joke and he’s gonna be an issue. I never assume a W. I just go in hoping for it. You guys ready for the ruins?

Our? players have been practicing harder than ever.
  • Options
    DeepDawgDeepDawg Member Posts: 544

Our? players have been practicing harder than ever.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

@TheRealUODuckGirl

60% of our demographic is 25-34.
    "Our"?

Oh, wait, nm
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,859

Not sure how to address you accusations that I’m not me. I guess ask your boy derek. And that it’s not my pic. I think you can compare to others and see it is. And proving my age. Well I graduated UO in 1997 so do the math (you’re the smarter school right?)

She's the real deal, you bearded cunts ya .