Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Spoiler links!??

KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
WTF are they and why do half of the quotes of poasts come through as a Spoiler now???

If I wasn’t on the door step of the Pickem lead, I’m not sure I’d be poasting here anymore.

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,731 Founders Club
    edited October 2018

salemcoog said:

WTF are they and why do half of the quotes of poasts come through as a Spoiler now???

If I wasn’t on the door step of the Pickem lead, I’m not sure I’d be poasting here anymore.

Just let me know if you want me to delete your account
    DO IT!

Shoot first; ask questions later.

Be a better Stalin.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Double Spoiler. Nah Like I said I’ll just come back for the Pickem.

Thanks.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,429 Founders Club

salemcoog said:

DO IT!

Be a better Stalin.
    I agree with @PurpleBaze. Real Stalin would send this guy to the gulag just for questioning his leadership.
    I'm a kinder, gentler homicidal despot

salemcoog said:

DO IT!

Be a better Stalin.
    I agree with @PurpleBaze. Real Stalin would send this guy to the gulag just for questioning his leadership.
    You need to hire a ruthless towelhead henchman. I, of course, volunteer my services.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,429 Founders Club

salemcoog said:

DO IT!

Be a better Stalin.
    You need to hire a ruthless towelhead henchman. I, of course, volunteer my services.
    If you can host the get together without getting us banned from the Pizza Coop, I will be more open to the possibility

salemcoog said:

DO IT!

Be a better Stalin.
    If you can host the get together without getting us banned from the Pizza Coop, I will be more open to the possibility
    That's easy. I just have to keep an eye on @TommySQC and the rate of his Scotch consumption.

salemcoog said:

DO IT!

Be a better Stalin.
    That's easy. I just have to keep an eye on @TommySQC and the rate of his Scotch consumption.
    Good luck with that.
    We need to call in @koopdog for support.

salemcoog said:

DO IT!

Be a better Stalin.
    Good luck with that.
    We need to call in @koopdog for support.
    Disagree. With Koop there, @TommySQC has a designated driver. Without him, he has to pace himself.
    I don't think Tommy gives a fuck who's there. Once the Scotch starts flowing, he's DOOMED!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,543 Founders Club