Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Quook confidence going into the Washington game

1235»

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Well this thread sucks

Shit football. Shit threads.
    New bored motto
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Well this thread sucks

Shit football. Shit threads.
    New bored motto
    10.3 to Sven
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

mobey said:

How can we(?) possibly compete with a team who beat the likes of Bowling Green, Portland St, San Jose St and "a very good Cal team"?

Their only loss to what we now know is an unbelievable Stanford squad.

That was a GOOD Stanford team... until it wasn't.
    They were a good Stanford team until Love got injured. It's almost like he didn't play in the Utah game.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

mobey said:

How can we(?) possibly compete with a team who beat the likes of Bowling Green, Portland St, San Jose St and "a very good Cal team"?

Their only loss to what we now know is an unbelievable Stanford squad.

That was a GOOD Stanford team... until it wasn't.
    They were a good Stanford team until Love got injured. It's almost like he didn't play in the Utah game.
    Does he play defense?
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2018

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

That makes a lot of sense...

Gone have to do better than that Seaver

You listed a bunch of good teams Auburn is going to lose to as proof they are a GOOD team.

And I’m the one who has to do better?

Oh ok.

So you saying Auburn is not a good team??

I’m trying to get this scrate...
    After they beat WASHINGTON and everyone around this way was making it out as a signature loss, I said Auburn wasnt even that good and were a 4 loss team.

End of story.

They are. Could be more from the looks of things.

Gotcha. I also said before the season they are at least a 3, maybe 4 loss team.

News flash, those L’s are coming from this conference. I never said they were a bad team....or as you put it, Auburn “wasn’t even that good” of a team. They are a good team and in the end, if UDUB wins out, it will be a “signature loss.” Cook it.

Your not very good at this football stuff.

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited October 2018
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

You listed a bunch of good teams Auburn is going to lose to as proof they are a GOOD team.

Oh ok.

After they beat WASHINGTON and everyone around this way was making it out as a signature loss, I said Auburn wasnt even that good and were a 4 loss team.

End of story.

News flash, those L’s are coming from this conference. I never said they were a bad team....or as you put it, Auburn “wasn’t even that good” of a team. They are a good team and in the end, if UDUB wins out, it will be a “signature loss.” Cook it.

I like to agree with someone on every point they made and then say they aren’t very good at this.

Oh except for this....

“Folks at home need to remember Washington had that great loss to an unranked, 4 loss Auburn team”

• Options
    edited October 2018

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Oh ok.

End of story.

I like to agree with someone on every point they made and then say they aren’t very good at this.

Oh except for this....

“Folks at home need to remember Washington had that great loss to an unranked, 4 loss Auburn team”

It was the main point I think you fail to comprehend.

3, 4 or even 5 losses may come from top 25 teams, 2 of them from possibly #1 and #2 teams in the country....possibly. We’re not talking 3,4, 5 losses to shit teams.

I have confidence they will be ranked in at least the top 25 when all said and done, more than likely significantly higher.
  • Options
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Oh ok.

End of story.

Oh except for this....

3, 4 or even 5 losses may come from top 25 teams, 2 of them from possibly #1 and #2 teams in the country....possibly. We’re not talking 3,4, 5 losses to shit teams.

I have confidence they will be ranked in at least the top 25 when all said and done, more than likely significantly higher.
    I get what you’re saying.

You can’t expect them to beat Missipiippippi State when they’re coming off that high of losing to LSU.

• Options

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Oh ok.

End of story.

Oh except for this....

You can’t expect them to beat Missipiippippi State when they’re coming off that high of losing to LSU.

I never did.

• Options
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Oh ok.

End of story.

Oh except for this....

I never did.

Yeah, you pretty much did.
  • Options

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Oh ok.

End of story.

Oh except for this....

I never did.

Yeah, you pretty much did.
    Ok. We shall see. ;)

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Oh lovely, Seaver and SEC are having a tift.

This board is AIDS.
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

Oh lovely, Seaver and SEC are having a tift.

This board is AIDS.

It is lovely molester, disagreements are some of what makes boards great and entertaining.

Now go play with yer marbles.