Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,543 Founders Club
    Nobody cares because it was Oregon State but I told you ASU has a BIG back that can fucking light it up. Almost beat us? single handedly. Ran for a school record against the Beevs

UW has faced run and pass teams. The D is no joke. Its not great, but it is the best in the WEST

ASU back gonna run all over the rest of the Pac
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839

Nobody cares because it was Oregon State but I told you ASU has a BIG back that can fucking light it up. Almost beat us? single handedly. Ran for a school record against the Beevs

UW has faced run and pass teams. The D is no joke. Its not great, but it is the best in the WEST

It’s a great defense. It needs pass rushers to be elite.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,730 Founders Club

When I find out who put the WTF on this one hell is coming to breakfast
    None other than fudgepack ...
  • minion_doogminion_doog Member Posts: 1,982

When I find out who put the WTF on this one hell is coming to breakfast

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

Reading that thread sounds like we shouldn't even play the game. Herbert is going to drop a 50 burger and the Ducks D is to formidable, it will be 3 and out every time on offense.

• WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793

We? did fine with 6 in the box
  • rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    One or two of those guys actually sounded quite knowledgeable and realistic. I was honestly taken aback.