Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Spoiler alert

2»

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Per
    his
    request,
    I
    just
    deleted
    his
    account.
    I
    am
    not
    posting
    his
    here with the intention of starting a thread filled with ridicule. Nor am I trying to imply that we as a community need to change (not at all). But I'm posting it just to illustrate another point of view of our site. Since it's anonymous and he's no longer part of the community, I don't feel like I'm betraying his privacy by posting the message here.
    -----------

Things had been going well, but as of late, I've been getting shut down for just about anything I post – as if anything I post doesn't deserve any attention (only ridicule). It seems to always turn into mudslinging. I try to be cool about it and play along, but it's gotten to the point where I feel like I serve zero purpose here. I've had thick skin for a while, but unfortunately, I've reached the tipping point.

Roasting entails humor or cleverness, but it has nothing to do with "go kill yourself", "loser", "buttfuckee", etc.. I tried to contribute and play along with the responses. I can't do it anymore. If you would be please kind enough to deactivate my account, that would be much appreciated. Overall, you've done a good job here. It's good to be able to talk sports when our wives won't allow it. Keep it up. This just isn't the place for me, and I hope you respect my request.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,696 Founders Club
    So much faggy madness in this thread...

We need @puppylove_sugarsteel to chime in.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,395 Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm not clicking on any spoilers while at work.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

So much faggy madness in this thread...

We need @puppylove_sugarsteel to chime in.

Huh?
    Any
    one
    of
    pups
    many
    unmemorable
    nights
    out
    would
    be
    a
    signature
    win
    of
    a lifetime for you boofies. Ive stuffed the weenie in a ''curvy' chick's chops a few times over the years....that would be a conquest of of a lifetime for any one of yous, in your imaginations of course.

Ok guys, re-lube your palms...Picture that middle finger in ms Aruba's ass. Pup is so good he can soil a pucker. Slow down J, dont squirt yet. Pup finished the blow with Isabella and actually sunk the weenie in her the 2nd time around, but in her butt. Still never cheated in my mind. Same...didnt smell the shit like I have most often after a good poundins to the penny. Ok J, let er fly