Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What I think I think...Fighting Mormons Edition

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
Weddings are fucking terrible. Watching old people dance at wedding receptions is even worse. #prayforfall

Wedding receptions with covert ops on the other hand can be much better. Open bar was nice. Even better was that the hotel had a kitchen, and I asked one of the Messican food servers if they had a TV, and they did! I talked some shit on white people and he invited me back. So, I snuck out of the reception and watched the game in the hotel kitchen with my new friends Miguel, Tony and Hector. I'd sneak back in every once in a while to get more booze and so CLS didn't get suspicious, then back to the scullery for football and hawt Messicans hate Trump talk. I just played along with the Trump sucks shit to watch the game. I plan to call ICE today. Have fun in Guadalajara Hector. Say hi to Spooge for me. I kid I kid...I'd never deport an illegal who hid me from a shitty wedding party and let me watch the Huskiesies.

- Did you know if you remove one M from Mormon is spells Moron? lulz.
- Most overrated number 20 team ever, or are we actually good? My money is on BYE.
- #Someoneelse'sChico you are fucking fired. I loved you for so long, and this is how you repay me? The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away, so please taketh your ass somewhere else.
- Hey Peyton Henry, GET FUCKED. Seriously. I hate you. Kill yourself.
- You know what I like most about this defense? They hurt people. Every single week. I love watching players Mormons get carted down to the ICU tent all fucked up. I never pray for injuries, except when I do, which is always.
- Could our crowd be any worse? Jesus fuckall! I hate our fans. Think I will start praying for fan injuries.
- I would make little red and yellow ass babies with Taylor Rapp.
- Hey McGary, you big country fuck, stop holding. I'm kidding you big retard. Please don't eat me Lennie.
- OL line looked great I thought. Shitstain had all fucking day back there. Hilbers is WAY better than I ever expected him to be, and Kirkland's big Baby Huey ass looks very promising. Watching Harris pull and then hurt people makes me happy. All in all a good day I thought. #MetalliHuff is fucking.
- Our DL isn't good at pressure, but they are great at holding their spot and punishing people. I love Greg Gaines. There, I said it.
- Ok, I hate admitting when I am wrong, but BBK is actually not a shitball. He is playing great football. I still wish he was 2 inches taller, and 20 pounds heavier, but the kid is a gamer, and not in a retarded Rudy kind of way. Speaking of Rudy, FUCK YOU ND and lol Tree way to fuck the Pac-12 even more you intellectually brutal pussies.
- Well, that was peak Shitsox. Best game I have ever see him play. But, I still hate him. Tale of two Jake's...clean pocket and playing with a lead he is a good little QB with limited arm strength, but until I see him execute at a high level in traffic in a tight game, he is what he has always been. A faggot.
- Great job by Hamdan getting WTE involved and just calling a great game. Maybe some of that was just an inferior opponent, but maybe some of that was us just imposing our will and making BYU look inferior. I feel like BYU is probably terrible and just way over ranked, but who knows? @GrandpaSankey how do you see it?
- Fuller, you are fucking nails.
- Our DB's are a work of art. And not like @Wombat_Guernica either. An actual masterpiece. I love you Coach Lake.

In the end it is very satisfying to beat up on 25 year old white people from the planet Kolub, and that's exactly what we did. I managed to avoid 80 percent of a terrible wedding reception, CLS didn't catch on to anything, and I ended up at home, with no questions about when I am popping any question, but a massively post wedding horny seal who clapped repeatedly through the night. All's well that ends well and let's get ready for the powder blue faggots from Westwood.

Here's a smoking hot 1st Nation girl with a @SpiritHorse tattoo for you faggots. If you don't like this one, you quite literally like dong in your ass.

Comments

• Options
    GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Meant Fuller. F me and my old man brain.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Not your best effort.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,892
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    God damn you and your victory coitus. Dick.
  • Options
    HHBruhHHBruh Member Posts: 497
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Weddings are fucking...

Here's a smoking hot 1st Nation girl with a @SpiritHorse tattoo for you faggots. If you don't like this one, you quite literally like dong in your ass.

Lazy bitch can’t even ass up, and yes brb j/o
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited September 2018

Swaye this is like reading indian/redman anne frank diary......can't wait till the wedding and the eventual suicide.
    maybe time to relabel the title

Well, sadly you won't get a play by play on the suicide, unless I live stream it in the Wam.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    edited September 2018
    Swaye said:

Swaye this is like reading indian/redman anne frank diary......can't wait till the wedding and the eventual suicide.

Well, sadly you won't get a play by play on the suicide, unless I live stream it in the Wam.
    Pls dont

I got ur back. Things aren't as dark as they seem
  • Options
    Founders Club
    What I learned in this thread: You can respond to almost anything with a GoT gif.

@Gladstone
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

joining a while family = suicide
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    edited September 2018

Swaye said:

joining a while family = suicide
    Pretty sure his kids lose all official Indian status

I thought swaye was barely hanging in there at like 1/8th as it is
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

What I learned in this thread: You can respond to almost anything with a GoT gif.

@Gladstone

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Chuck E Cheese > weddings
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,206
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You have been warned by the spirits. Ignore them at your own peril.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,967
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Weddings are fucking terrible. Watching old people dance at wedding receptions is even worse. #prayforfall

Wedding receptions with covert ops on the other hand can be much better. Open bar was nice. Even better was that the hotel had a kitchen, and I asked one of the Messican food servers if they had a TV, and they did! I talked some shit on white people and he invited me back. So, I snuck out of the reception and watched the game in the hotel kitchen with my new friends Miguel, Tony and Hector. I'd sneak back in every once in a while to get more booze and so CLS didn't get suspicious, then back to the scullery for football and hawt Messicans hate Trump talk. I just played along with the Trump sucks shit to watch the game. I plan to call ICE today. Have fun in Guadalajara Hector. Say hi to Spooge for me. I kid I kid...I'd never deport an illegal who hid me from a shitty wedding party and let me watch the Huskiesies.

- Did you know if you remove one M from Mormon is spells Moron? lulz.
    - Most overrated number 20 team ever, or are we actually good? My money is on BYE.
    - #Someoneelse'sChico you are fucking fired. I loved you for so long, and this is how you repay me? The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away, so please taketh your ass somewhere else.
    - Hey Peyton Henry, GET FUCKED. Seriously. I hate you. Kill yourself.
    - You know what I like most about this defense? They hurt people. Every single week. I love watching players Mormons get carted down to the ICU tent all fucked up. I never pray for injuries, except when I do, which is always.
    - Could our crowd be any worse? Jesus fuckall! I hate our fans. Think I will start praying for fan injuries.
    - I would make little red and yellow ass babies with Taylor Rapp.
    - Hey McGary, you big country fuck, stop holding. I'm kidding you big retard. Please don't eat me Lennie.
    - OL line looked great I thought. Shitstain had all fucking day back there. Hilbers is WAY better than I ever expected him to be, and Kirkland's big Baby Huey ass looks very promising. Watching Harris pull and then hurt people makes me happy. All in all a good day I thought. #MetalliHuff is fucking.
    - Our DL isn't good at pressure, but they are great at holding their spot and punishing people. I love Greg Gaines. There, I said it.
    - Ok, I hate admitting when I am wrong, but BBK is actually not a shitball. He is playing great football. I still wish he was 2 inches taller, and 20 pounds heavier, but the kid is a gamer, and not in a retarded Rudy kind of way. Speaking of Rudy, FUCK YOU ND and lol Tree way to fuck the Pac-12 even more you intellectually brutal pussies.
    - Well, that was peak Shitsox. Best game I have ever see him play. But, I still hate him. Tale of two Jake's...clean pocket and playing with a lead he is a good little QB with limited arm strength, but until I see him execute at a high level in traffic in a tight game, he is what he has always been. A faggot.
    - Great job by Hamdan getting WTE involved and just calling a great game. Maybe some of that was just an inferior opponent, but maybe some of that was us just imposing our will and making BYU look inferior. I feel like BYU is probably terrible and just way over ranked, but who knows? @GrandpaSankey how do you see it?
    - Fuller, you are fucking nails.
    - Our DB's are a work of art. And not like @Wombat_Guernica either. An actual masterpiece. I love you Coach Lake.

In the end it is very satisfying to beat up on 25 year old white people from the planet Kolub, and that's exactly what we did. I managed to avoid 80 percent of a terrible wedding reception, CLS didn't catch on to anything, and I ended up at home, with no questions about when I am popping any question, but a massively post wedding horny seal who clapped repeatedly through the night. All's well that ends well and let's get ready for the powder blue faggots from Westwood.

the tats are a turn off, but what a face